Complaint Review: VMC Satellite

• Submitted: Sat, May 01, 2004
  • Updated: Sat, May 01, 2004

• Reported By:Jacksonville Florida
VMC Satellite
1804 Woodfern Ct Orange Park, Florida U.S.A.

VMC Satellite ripoff vmcsatellite.com scam the server is rigged to automatically enter the sale under the corporate site. you never receive payment for the sale Internet

VMC Satellite Refused to pay me what I earned as an affiliate even though I placed one of the orders myself for the customer I recruited from my assigned vmc affiliate website.

http://www.vmcsatellite.com/channels/affiliates.cfm?aid=69008 This year I recruited (21) customers for VMC. One of The customers was my son. He even had me to place the order online for him. I used my computer to sign up to be an affiliate and thereafter to always access VMC.

I even placed the order myself at my assigned VMC affiliate website which is http://www.vmcsatellite.com/channels/affiliates.cfm?aid=69008

When I signed up to become an affiliate I was told that they would track every visit to my site and that when an order was placed I would recieve credit and it would show up in my statistics. It never did.

When I called and questioned them about it they said that the orders were not placed at my vmc affiliate site, but was made from their main vmc website. Also, from the very first time I logged unto my affiliate site and thereafter whenever I would go to the vmc site my site name epace,it never shows any of my credits. The VMC Satellite Affiliate server is rigged to rip off all your sales & credits and will not add your sales to your acct.

After not being paid I decided not to recruit anymore customers and felt very disappointed. They still owe me $1150.00 and I still want my money. The sad part is that I placed one of the orders myself for my son as one of the customers. I know for a fact that the order was placed at my site.

As part of the ordering procedure, the customer paid online, got their satellite, and the service was installed in a few days just as the order said online. I entered, reviewed,, and submitted this order online for the customer at my vmc affiliate site, but VMC refused to pay me.

The VMC Affiliate Server is apparemtly rigged,whereby when an order is placed from your affiliate site,the credit is entered into the corporate site and not entered into your affiliate sales stats credits.When a potential customers first enters your affiliate site all the correct info is listed as your affiliate site,then when anyone potential customer hits apply to place an order, the server is rigged to automatically enter the sale under the corporate site and you never receive payment for the sale. All your affiliate sales end up at their VMC corporate site www.vmcsatellite.com

Bill
Jacksonville, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2004 09:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VMC-Satellite/Orange-Park-Florida-32003/VMC-Satellite-ripoff-vmcsatellitecom-scam-the-server-is-rigged-to-automatically-enter-the-89756. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VMC Satellite