Complaint Review: VMC Satellite

• Reported By:White Pine Tennessee
VMC Satellite
Www.vmcsatellite.com Internet U.S.A.

VMC Satellite ripoff Internet Internet

I applied for satellite service through VMC satellite, Inc. When I called to schedule installation, I was told my credit was keeping me from getting their service. The only way was if I went somewhere and purchased the equipment myself,($200.00), then the promotion would not be available to me and I would also have to give them a $150.00 deposit just to receive their service.

I told them to forget it and to put my money $49.99 back in my bank account, since it had already been deducted, and I was told it would be refunded immediately. But of course they still haven't refunded it. They got $49.99 from and how many other people for NOTHING. I'd say they are making a pretty good living scamming people.

Micki
White Pine, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2004 08:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VMC-Satellite/internet/VMC-Satellite-ripoff-Internet-Internet-86297. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VMC Satellite