Complaint Review: VMC Satellite

• Reported By:Georgetown South Carolina
VMC Satellite
www.vmcsatellite.com Internet U.S.A.

VMC Satellite ripoff refuses to pay Internet Worldwide

VMC Satellite Refused to pay me what I earned as affiliate even though I placed the order myself for the customer I recruited from my assigned vmc affiliate website. Internet Internet .....

Last year I recruited (1) customer for VMC. The customer was my son. He even had me to place the order online for him. I used my computer to sign up to be an affiliate and thereafter to always access VMC. I even placed the order myself at my assigned VMC affiliate website which is www.vmcsatellite.com/?aid=17528. When I signed up to become an affiliate I was told that they would track every visit to my site and that when an order was placed I would recieve credit and it would show up in my statistics. It never did.

When I called and questioned them about it they said that the order was not placed at my vmc affiliate site, but was made from their main vmc website. Also, from the very first time I logged unto my affiliate site and thereafter whenever I would go to the main vmc site my site name "Port City Trader" would always appear denoting that I would receive credit for anyone using my computer to access vmc or anyone who use my VMC affiliate web address to order a satellite dish as per VMC.

After not being paid I decided not to recruit anymore customers and felt very disappointed. They still owe me $50.00 and I still want my money. The sad part is that I placed the order myself for the customer. I went to my VMC assigned site, therefore I know for a fact that the order was placed at my site. As part of the ordering procedure, the customer paid online, got their satellite, and the service was installed in a few days just as the order said online. I entered, reviewed,, and submitted this order online for the customer at my vmc affiliate site, but VMC refused to pay me.

Mary l
Georgetown, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2003 06:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VMC-Satellite/internet/VMC-Satellite-ripoff-refuses-to-pay-Internet-Worldwide-50779. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VMC Satellite