Complaint Review: VMCSattelite

• Submitted: Fri, April 27, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, April 27, 2012

• Reported By: Lynn — Bellefonte Pennsylvania United States of America

VMCSattelite they have charged me for over two (2) years for a one (1) year commitmet which I cancelled almost immediately. I have complained twoice to the Better Business Bureau and await their reply, Internet

I signed up to have a web site for a year at a cost of $9.99 a month.  I soon realized this was a scam and cancelled my contract with them.  They have continued to take money out of my bank account for over two years.  I have just complained to the Better Business Bureau for the second time and am waiting for their reply.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2012 06:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VMCSattelite/internet/VMCSattelite-they-have-charged-me-for-over-two-2-years-for-a-one-1-year-commitmet-whi-874644. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VMCSattelite