Complaint Review: VMS ALARMS

• Phone: 401-434-4585
  • Web:
  • Category: Customer

VMS ALARMS Let me standing, Waewick, Rhode Island

This company called and said I won installation of a alarm system. They sent a man here to install it. He didn't ask permission to drill a 4 inch hole in my wall. He didn't tell us we only had 3 days to decide we didn't want it. I called on the 4th day and wanted it removed and was told it was to late they couldn't remove it. So the guy said he would give me a discount price to keep it. When they took it out of my checking account they took the full price so I tried calling them. The 1st time I was told they would check it out and call back. They didn't call back so I called again and again they wouldn't answer the phone. After about a week I did get an answer. They lowered my payment. My 2nd question is can I send it back without being sued for the remainder of the payments? I am worried that if I need the service I won't get it. I was also told the the necklace that came with would work any place. I can't go away more than 20 yds.The thing is a piece of junk.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2012 10:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VMS-ALARMS/Waewick-Rhode-Island-02888/VMS-ALARMS-Let-me-standing-Waewick-Rhode-Island-925405. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VMS ALARMS