Complaint Review: VO Financial NJ

• Updated: Mon, May 18, 2015

• Reported By: Roger — SPRINGFIELD Illinois United States of America
VO Financial NJ
2900 Fire Road,Suite 101 Internet United States of America

VO Financial NJ Frank LaPalomento We are dedicated to helping victims of timeshare fraud Internet

*Author of original report: Retract my statement about VO Financial

We were contacted by this company to help with our time share we had purchased in 2009.They(VO Financial) led us to believe that they would help us to refinance our debt.Well I called Wyndham Vacation Resorts to get a pay off instead of a new loan and pay this using our savings.I ended up sending to VO Finincial the pay off.Well after I followed their instructions I started getting payment Due on our accounts after Vo Financial said they would set up lower payments for us.Today I called Wyndham To find out why they were sending me payments due when Vo Financial would secure a new contract for us.Wyndham informed me that the money I had sent VO Financial would have payed off the Time Share in full.Now I will get a new time share and still owe for this.They are very slick on how they get you to believe they are helping get out of debt.Now I am out all that I have paid them!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2012 11:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VO-Financial-NJ/internet/VO-Financial-NJ-Frank-LaPalomento-We-are-dedicated-to-helping-victims-of-timeshare-fraud-I-943004. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VO Financial NJ

Retract my statement about VO Financial

AUTHOR: Roger - (United States of America)

Mr Frank LaPalomento called me on the very day I posted this report.I was informed That this process will take up to 180 days.Also Wyndham was mess leading  me on how their accounts are handled.They want their money especially your time shares.So now I will wait for Vo Financial to help me to fix all the problems that has transpired since they began the process on my Wyndham accounts.Also I was informed by Mr LaPalomento that he was transferred to the main office since my last contact with him and he apologized for not keeping in contact with me since his move.The next time I will have more patience and wait for all things to fall in place.