Complaint Review: VOICELINK INT"L, INC., USBI

• Updated: Tue, March 11, 2008

• Reported By:Pittsburg California
VOICELINK INT"L, INC., USBI
www.voicelink123.com Internet U.S.A.

VOICELINK INT"L, INC., USBI USBI FRAUDULENTLY CHARGED MY AT&T BILL FOR A SERVICE NEVER HEARD OF! Internet

USBI, parent co. of Voicelink Int'l charged my ATT acct. $84.85 along with another charge of $12.95 from Enhanced Serv Billing Inc. called Coast to Coast Voice. I called ATT first and they washed their hands real quick of any responsibility. ATT blamed the CPUC of California regulations for billing through your local phone service provider, stating that it was mandated by CPUC.

ATT told me any ph# can be used by the internet scammer to set up Voicelink type phone services. I called the 1-888-478-8724 for USBI and got a real person to answer my questions about service I knew nothing about until my bill arrived for March.

After hearing me rant she cancelled the unwanted servic and gave me a confirmation # to give to ATT to credit my acct. This person said my name wasn't the name on acct. nor was my address. She then told me the name of the person who used my ph#.

Never heard of that name. Service rep can't give address of person. We what ph# scammer used because I got billed. I will call the CPUC as suggested by ATT. We will see give a bugs a*s about this issue!

Grandpa bob
Pittsburg, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2008 05:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VOICELINK-INTL-INC-USBI/internet/VOICELINK-INTL-INC-USBI-USBI-FRAUDULENTLY-CHARGED-MY-ATT-BILL-FOR-A-SERVICE-NEVER-HEA-317022. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VOICELINK INT"L, INC., USBI