Complaint Review: VOIP Pro LLC

• Updated: Sun, January 19, 2014

• Reported By: barbara — elkview West Virginia
VOIP Pro LLC
4025 E LaPalma Ave. ste 204 anaheim, California USA

VOIP Pro LLC I just happened to be looking at my checking account and couldn't remember VOIP but this company evidently got into my bank account for 2 months. Withdrew 25.95 on 9/9/2013 and 25.95 on 10/8/2013 I want to rip their heads off. I just retired and I'm counting every penny. My other descriptive words would probably land me in jail. I want their a** on a stick. anaheim California

I have just recently retired and looked at my checking account on line and noticed there were two withdrawls in the amount of 25.95 each. One on 9-9-2013 and the 2nd on 10-8-2013.

I had never heard of VOIP and definitely have never looked them up on the computer.

VOIP has literally hacked into my bank account and I want them sent to a country where they cut off hands for stealing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2013 06:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VOIP-Pro-LLC/anaheim-California-92807/VOIP-Pro-LLC-I-just-happened-to-be-looking-at-my-checking-account-and-couldnt-remember-VO-1090585. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VOIP Pro LLC