Complaint Review: VOIP Pro LLC

• Submitted: Tue, August 14, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, August 14, 2012

• Reported By: Anne Dorsey — Baltimore Maryland United States of America
VOIP Pro LLC

VOIP Pro LLC VOIP This company hacked into my checking account and stole 25.95. They accomplished this by hacking into my work email account. Internet

*Consumer Comment: Me too!

Voip Pro LLC hacked into my checking account and stole 25.95. They even furnished a false check and phony authorization number. When I contacted them, the same man answered each time. When I asked why and how he hacked into my checking account he said through my work email.  He then kept placing me on hold until  I ceased being" rude." His contact # is: 855-730-3901.
Help!
Anne, Baltimore, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2012 11:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VOIP-Pro-LLC/internet/VOIP-Pro-LLC-VOIP-This-company-hacked-into-my-checking-account-and-stole-2595-They-accom-927119. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VOIP Pro LLC

Me too!

AUTHOR: Anonymous - ()

This same thing happened to me! I have been trying to call them also, but so far no response! I don't know how they hacked into my bank account!