Complaint Review: VOIP TALK HMS BLUE

• Updated: Thu, February 20, 2003

• Reported By:Grand Forks North Dakota
VOIP TALK HMS BLUE
www.hmsblue.com Nationwide U.S.A.

VOIP TALK HMS BLUE rip-off Hello I am being by HMS Blue for a service called Voip talk Stole $225 from checking account

Hello
I signed up for a service called VOIP TALK over a year ago but after realizing it did nothing for me I called in September of 2002 to cancel. The company that handled this is HMS Blue. I just recently checked my account and they still were taking Money and to this date have taken $225.42 that I did not authorize.

In fact when I call them they tell me they have record of me cancelling is September and they even admit that they owe me the money. BUT they tell me their bank is rejecting giving me my money back!! They state they can't do anything. I told them to send me a check and they say they can't. SO I am calling today and letting them know I am contacting me lawyer!!!!!

Christy
Grand Forks, North Dakota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2003 02:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VOIP-TALK-HMS-BLUE/nationwide/VOIP-TALK-HMS-BLUE-rip-off-Hello-I-am-being-by-HMS-Blue-for-a-service-called-Voip-talk-Sto-46243. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VOIP TALK HMS BLUE