Complaint Review: VOLUSION INC.AUSTIN

• Phone: 1-800-646-3517
  • Web:
  • Category: Auctions

VOLUSION INC.AUSTIN NO WAY TO CANCEL OR TERMINATE YOUR ACCOUNT AUSTIN, Texas

After 3 months of using Volusion Inc. and no sales I called my special assistant to see how to cance my plan.  She was of no help at all and transfered me to someone else that also was of no help.  After no help they terminated my call.  I have been on all their sights trying to find a way to termimaate my service and there literaly is no way to end it.  Calling by phone you get put on hold for 20 minutes or more and usually you will just give up.  No help at all in any way.  they work hard to sing you up and get your money but impossible to end your service.  They find a way to delay or stop you from ending your service.  You either have the wrong account number or some other detail they want that you know nothing about.  I wrote the company a certified letter asking them to end my service and they found a way around that also.  I have not had any luck ending my service yet but am still workimg to get that done as soon as I can.  Will report my problem to the NC Attorney Generals office very soon,  Better Bus Bureau and any others that might help me.  But I see now that this is one very hard job to get done.  So all of you that want a auction site make sure it will be one that works for you and not against you and you can cancell it if it does not work for you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/08/2012 05:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VOLUSION-INCAUSTIN/AUSTIN-Texas-78759/VOLUSION-INCAUSTIN-NO-WAY-TO-CANCEL-OR-TERMINATE-YOUR-ACCOUNT-AUSTIN-Texas-952209. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VOLUSION INC.AUSTIN