• Report: #1119470

• Updated: Wed, January 29, 2014

• Reported By: LINDA — DILLSBURG Pennsylvania
, Select State/Province USA

*Author of original report: See class action law suit for Volvo xc90

*Consumer Comment: Lehman Volvo York Reviews Brad Smith Sales Manager bsmith@lehmanvolvoyork.com

Bought a new XC90 Volvo for $50,000.  Everytime it rains or snows it floods inside in the passenger floor.  Volvo says they have no problems with this.  Went there the first time and they told me nothing was wrong.  They said they dried it out and put heaters and fans in it to make me happy but found nothing wrong, told them I refuse to pick it up so they made a rig up with a piece of rubber and called it a snow cover p/n 31291799 saying this service solution is only for cars used in cold climate areas with heavy snowstorms.  If the car is used in warmer climate area this snow cover protection is not needed.  This is in their printed bullentin.

Remove the cover and install the original air guide P\N 30643490.  Claims may be submitted under the new car warranty.  They called it snow in the fan motor.  [I guess this is why the fan only works sometimes.]  This is from their Technical Journal titled Snow in fan motor.  So I start researching this to find out its a faulty design and I'm not the only person with this problem.  I call Volvo customer service in New Jersey and they know nothing about this, but they had this fix-rig up.

The  manager suggests I call to Volvo on call road side assistants and tell them I didn't feel safe driving the car, to get it towed to them the second time.  So tonight I left it get towed to them to see my problem.  They once again acted like they know nothing about this problem.  I called to their Volvo financing to say I won't pay a penny of another payment and I want a refund.  Volvo financing acts like nothing is wrong either, like its my problem.  they then ask if I'M surrendering the vehicle.  At which I tell them I'M not paying anymore and I want a refund.  They are all checking into it and I find out it's a faulty design for which there is no fix.  I will be starting a class action law suit for this, so people if you own this car please contact me and get in line for this one.  As to Lehman Volvo this is the second big loss I've taken from this place.  The last car I had $8500.00 in that one and got $1,300.00 for the car.  I even bought the extended car warranty.  Somebody needs to shut this Volvo down and people need to stop buying these cars.  Now this is from a die-hard past Volvo person.  My luck with this place is not good.  I'm sorry I'm a women that they can't fool.  I'm looking for them to keep their car, I pay no more and they return my money.  This needs to happen for the other of you customers out there too.  I have allergies and cannot drive about in a $50,000 car and be sick too.

Return my money now and keep your boat.  Volvo please supply oars with the next ones you sell.  You can act like its a free gift.  You are dead beaters.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2014 10:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VOLVO/Select-StateProvince/VOLVO-YORK-IMPORTS-DBA-LEHMAN-VOLVO950-NORTH-HILLS-ROADYORK-PA-17402-XC90-VOLVO-WATER-ON-1119470. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VOLVO

See class action law suit for Volvo xc90

Brad, Lets get real about this matter.  Are you aware of the class action law suit filed about this leaking problem at which no fix has been found.  The water getting in the cars are affecting the electrical systems and making the stability control not work and when braking making the car turn over.  The mold and rust it causes and the electrical system.  Come on, its a real danger.  Volvo just ask for this law suit to be dropped and the judge continued it because its dangerous.  I will be joining this class action law suit.

Why do you act like you aren't aware of it.  It is considered a faulty design so how much longer can you ignore it?  How can you danger my life and all your other customers and feel good about it?  Just fess up and take responsibility for this.  I can copy you on this if you need me too.  Its unreal Bart in New Jersey claims he knows nothing about this  class action lawsuit, either.  Do you not communicate on this important info on your cars if you are such an expert?  How could you not even know about this?  This whole situation is so unreal.  I will stand my ground and I want my money back and you keep the car and I need my things out of it.  I don't do mold and I bought a car not a boat.

So do you understand now?  What is it you don't get?

Lehman Volvo York Reviews Brad Smith Sales Manager bsmith@lehmanvolvoyork.com

AUTHOR: Auto dealer fraud Investigator - ()

I know the Auto Industy Very Well and I post what I post for a reason, I know how to hit HOT BUTTONS
Linda I am here to help you. Please use the following contact info to your advantage. I want your car FIXED I will try to help you any way I can. Email Everybody I put here a copy of your RipOffReport Your Report: # 1119470
If they all know ABOUT YOUR RIP OFF REPORT just maybe one of them will get off of their backside and help GET IT FIXED !!!!!
Go to this Rip Off Report and Post a question to Marc ask Marc How I got his Tranny Fixed.  He called me and THANKED ME BIG TIME just by calling me.
Email a copy of your Rip Off Report to Brad Smith Sales Manager bsmith@lehmanvolvoyork.com  If he reads what I posted, He will want your car fixed. I am sure he wants the below people that I mentioned to see that he is doing the right thing.
By the way Linda Pay to fax a copy of your Rip Off Report to EVERY FAX NUMBER I POSTED, Helps get them all ON THE SAME PAGE about your troubles. GET THE WORD OUT !!!
John Mies