Complaint Review: VONAGE .COM

• Submitted: Tue, September 28, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, September 28, 2010

• Reported By: MARIO — RICHMOND HILL New York United States of America
VONAGE .COM

VONAGE .COM THIS COMPANY IS THE WORSE I SIGN UP IN FEBRUARY/2010 NOW SEPTEMBER 2010 I CALL TO CANCEL AND THE WANT TO BILL ME A CANCELLATION FEE 137.00 WHEN I SIGN UP MY CALL WAS ANSWER IN THE PHILIPPINES THOUS VONAGE LIES TO PEOPLE THE PERSON ON THE PHONE WITH ME WAS VERY RUDE AND LOUD !!! Internet

i had vonage for 8 months then today i called to cancel and the woman on the other end of the line was very rude and loud with me because i told here i moved and dont need the service because i have 5 phone lines in my house and its very expensive.. they slap me with a cancellation fee $137.00  they never told me this when i sign up i was told its a month to month service by someone in the philippines that dont speak good english.. this company vonage.com is a ripoff deciving the public, they wont get another penny from me.. they need to be investigated or shut down for lying to the public....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/28/2010 09:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VONAGE-COM/internet/VONAGE-COM-THIS-COMPANY-IS-THE-WORSE-I-SIGN-UP-IN-FEBRUARY2010-NOW-SEPTEMBER-2010-I-CA-645512. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VONAGE .COM