Complaint Review: VONAGE VOIP SERVICE

• Submitted: Wed, October 15, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, October 15, 2008

• Reported By:Atwater California
VONAGE VOIP SERVICE
1100 Tobin Ave, Lakewood, New Jersey U.S.A.

VONAGE VOIP SERVICE VONAGE IS THE WORT VOIP POSSIBLE- BUYERS ALL BEWARE!!! Lakewood New Jersey

VONAGE IS AN ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE VOIP SERVICE!! BUYERS ALL BEWARE!!
Posted Wed, 10/15/2008 - 11:50
If Iknew that I would of had so much quality problems and serice problems with Vonage I would not have ordered that service for anything. I was originally going to get Phone Power but called Vonage first and their high pressure sales tactics caused me to succumb to purchasing Vonage service which I have regretted from day one.

I now have Phone Power which is the company I was going to go with originally when I was considering which company was what I thought would be best. It turns out that Phone Power is so much better than Vonage I will not go into all the reasons out of my frustrated experience with Vonage.

Just follow some WISE WORDS. STAY AWAY FROM VONAGE LIKE YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!! If you follow those words you will not have to be so troubled like I was with the terrible Vonage service as well as all of the Vonage tricky tactics they try to keep you from cancelling. People told me over and over that they could not hear or understand what I was saying. Some said I sounded like I was talking under water. My voice echoed in the backgrond on my end and I could hear myself repeatedly when I talked. These are just some of the problems and these happened 90+% of the time. I have PHONE POWER now on the same DSL line and have not experienced those problems as with VONAGE. That is an apple for apple experience by the way. The same DSL line with a different VOIP service.

So I know and have experienced it for a fact that VONAGE IS WORTHLESS and PHONE POWER IS VERY GOOD. All new people considering VOIP don't take this lightly and save yourselves from the unhappy experience with Vonage that I have had. VONAGE IS WORTHLESS!!!

Gary
Atwater, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/15/2008 12:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VONAGE-VOIP-SERVICE/Lakewood-New-Jersey-08701/VONAGE-VOIP-SERVICE-VONAGE-IS-THE-WORT-VOIP-POSSIBLE-BUYERS-ALL-BEWARE-Lakewood-New-Je-381502. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VONAGE VOIP SERVICE