Complaint Review: VONAGE

• Updated: Sat, October 25, 2008

• Reported By:Miami Florida
VONAGE
, Florida U.S.A.

VONAGE Don't Trust in VONAGE... When I signed up for Vonage phone service I spoke with one of their customer service reps over the phone who assured me that I would not be locked into a contract and that I could cancel my service anytime without penalties. Miami Florida

Today I spoke with Felipe Salazar and I explain to him I want to cancel and... Big Surprise.... Over 110 $ penalties will be required to cancel this contract!!!

I made it clear that I did not want to be locked into any contract should I decide Vonage was not for me and wanted to opted out later.

Again, phone companies lie and hide with the small letters the truth.

To me, there was no contract and that there would be no penalties to cancel.

PLEASE Pass to other people, I will check what are my options now.

Angel florida
Miami, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2008 04:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VONAGE/Florida/VONAGE-Dont-Trust-in-VONAGE-When-I-signed-up-for-Vonage-phone-service-I-spoke-with-one-384831. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VONAGE