license

• Submitted: Fri, April 03, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, July 30, 2009

• Reported By:brooklyn New York
VONAGE
23 Main Street Holmdel, New Jersey U.S.A.

BEFORE SIGNING WITH VONAGE SERVICE READ THIS!! READ THIS BEFORE YOU SIGN UP FOR VONAGE SERVICE Holmdel New Jersey

*Consumer Comment: James webb you are the mentally handicapped

*General Comment: Scammed by Vonnage is an idiot

* : Grow up robert

*Consumer Comment: I knew it!

*Consumer Comment: Nope

*Consumer Comment: GEESH...don't Vonage employees get time off?

*Consumer Comment: GEESH...don't Vonage employees get time off?

*Consumer Comment: Grow up

*Consumer Comment: This thread makes me laugh.

*Consumer Comment: Tact

*Consumer Comment: I give alabama people a bad name yeah right

*Consumer Comment: Ashley

*Consumer Comment: Why don't you tell ashley to stop

*Consumer Comment: Charles please stop

*Consumer Comment: Finally

*Consumer Comment: Couldn't agree with you more, Charles

*Consumer Comment: Ashely doesn't read or understand

*Consumer Comment: Believe what you want

*Consumer Comment: First off, Ashley...

*Consumer Comment: Again with the lies

*Consumer Comment: The number of complaints have increased agaisnt vonage

*Consumer Comment: Nah I like this thread

*Consumer Comment: Nah I like this thread

*Consumer Suggestion: Scammed By Vonage Too

*Consumer Comment: Comprehension is Obviously not a Skill needed by Vonage Employees

*Consumer Comment: Tell that to dan also

*Consumer Comment: No more than you

*Consumer Comment: This Is why vonage gets away with stealing from people

*Consumer Comment: There Is one complaint agaisnt vonage everyday

*Consumer Comment: It's in your trophey case next to Stacey's

*Consumer Comment: Employee of the Year

*Consumer Comment: To all you Charles Haters...

*Consumer Comment: Dan works for vonage also

*Consumer Comment: What truth?

*Consumer Comment: Beware...Vonage Employees Scan these Posts!

*Consumer Comment: Jt this website isn't for insulting people either

*Consumer Comment: To dan why don't you grow up

*Consumer Comment: To dan

*Consumer Suggestion: Stacey

*Consumer Comment: More than just childish tactics...

*Consumer Comment: How adult KIM

*Consumer Comment: Thought I'd weigh in

*Consumer Comment: Stacey - Another Vonage Employee...ughhhh

*Consumer Comment: I wish

*Consumer Comment: What an idiot

*Consumer Comment: Ashly -- Don't be ashamed of your Employer...Vonage!

*Consumer Comment: There is a contract

*Consumer Comment: Have you read their website?

*Consumer Comment: There Is no contract

*Consumer Comment: Did I say you have no right to share it?

*Consumer Comment: Ashly -- You obviously work for Vonage and are ashamed of it

*Consumer Suggestion: Contract

*Consumer Comment: No they do no have the right

*Consumer Comment: Don't listen to these people who defend vonage

*Consumer Suggestion: Right

*Consumer Comment: Yes we do have the right to cancel service

*Consumer Comment: I agree - shady company

I signed up for Vonage service last April online. I signed up for the $14.95 Plan. Because I am out the country a lot, I don't use service much. For instance for the whole year, I had barely 100 minutes usage. Yet Vonage which had access to bank account, withdrew more money out of the account; basically they were charging me for a higher payment. When I caught it, and went back online and change the plan to a still lower payment plan. The change was made online, confimed etc. YEt a couple of months later, Vonage continued to take the higher payment, not once but twice monthly sometimes. I called Vonage to cancel the account altogether. A representative apologized, but calmly explained to me that changes cannot be made online to account-----even until now-----you still have option to do just that online. It turns out one can upgrade online but not downgrade a plan! That representative explained to me that I could not cancel the service without incurring some fees for the used switch that given to me at signing.
My contract is expiring on April 28, 2009. Today April 3, 2009, I called to cancel the service effective the last billing date for this cycle. Maria, rep # 56303, as if a human robot, keep parroting that I have to call to cancel exactly on April 28, 2009. This was after I endured several recording, automatic answerers etc.. NO WONDER the company is loosing money. I going to call every one of my friends, co-workers, family and tell them about this questionable practice from VONAGE. BEWARE OF VONAGE!!!

Jen
brooklyn, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2009 11:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VONAGE/Holmdel-New-Jersey-07733/BEFORE-SIGNING-WITH-VONAGE-SERVICE-READ-THIS-READ-THIS-BEFORE-YOU-SIGN-UP-FOR-VONAGE-SER-440532. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VONAGE

James webb you are the mentally handicapped

AUTHOR: Charles - (USA)

James webb you are the idiot,  & the one who Is mentally handicapped.   Your the reason why vonage gets away with (STEALING FROM PEOPLE).

You want to call people retards who have issued,  with vonage.   It only makes you the mentally retarded handicapped person,  not us!.

You are the real (LOSER) for saying such a thing!,   you are nothing but an asshole!.

Nothing people say to me affects me In anyway!.

I am glad obama pushed for a (CONSUMER PROTECTION AGENCIE),  to a eye on (CROOKS LIKE VONAGE).

I have nothing futher to SAY to you.  Asshole scum.

People are just pure assholes today,  trying to steal anything they can from you.   No matter who they hurt.

They they laugh @ the people they steal from.   Such SCUM!!!!!!!!!!!   .

#2 General Comment

Scammed by Vonnage is an idiot

AUTHOR: James Webb - (USA)

Your only defense is telling everyone who disagrees with you that they "work for vonage".  Yeah, the dozens of people on here calling you and Charles idiots ALL work for Vonage. Vonage pays hundreds of people to sit around reading rip-off report. You are stupid. Maybe you should try to get hired at Vonage reading rip-off reports, you obviously spend all your time on here anyway. Charles seems mentally handicapped so I am not going to insult him but whats your excuse???? You grammer and spelling are descent so I am assuming that you aren't also mentally handicapped but if you really beleive all these people work for Vonage maybe I'm wrong there. Here's something for you, I work for Vonage. Thats right, Im the person they pay to respond to rip off reports. I can tell you for a fact that Ashley, Stacey and whoever else are not co-workers of mine. I mean how many people do you really think it takes to do this job. As you would say "geesh!" BTW I was being sarcastic about working for Vonage but no doubt you were already convinced before I even wrote that that I am on there ever increasing payroll of rip-off report rebuttal writers. Here's a rebuttal for you- your dumb.

#3

Grow up robert

AUTHOR: Abusedbuyamsher - (USA)

Grow up robert,   you perfectly understand me perfectly.   You just want to stir up trouble for no reason.

I knew it!

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

""I get an hour to myself a day, where I play scrabble with the homeless.""

It's gotta be tough trying to figure out what word Chuckie is attempting to use!

LMAO.

OOOps. Sorry. I guess I have to get back to work for all those banks I work for as well as Cash Call and the Accor motel chain.

Hope the boss doesn't catch me! LMAO.

Nope

AUTHOR: Ashley - (U.S.A.)

Between the 16 different jobs I have to post on about here, I never get any time off.

Vonage and US bank alone work me 83 hours a week.

I get an hour to myself a day, where I play scrabble with the homeless.

GEESH...don't Vonage employees get time off?

AUTHOR: Scammed By Vonage Too - (U.S.A.)

I see all of you Vonage employees are all still at it. Even GOD took Sunday off. Please give it a rest and realize that you can't have an opinion about everything. It is everyone's right to express their story without all of the browbeating from Vonage employees. No matter whether they were scammed or didn't read the contract or whatever the reason, leave them be!

GEESH...don't Vonage employees get time off?

#8 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: KIM - (U.S.A.)

Can you please tell us what Vonage did to you?

Grow up

AUTHOR: Charles - (U.S.A.)

You need to grow up & quit being so immature. These people are the most unreasonable people here on rip-off report, always attacking you. I am a human being just like everyone else.

I could not help being born I did not ask to be born In this cruel world, but people will have to answer to god for the way they have treated people.

This thread makes me laugh.

AUTHOR: Velcrohalo - (U.S.A.)

I was searching for something else and came across this and since I share the same name as the person who posted I thought I would give it a look. Charles, I didn't finish reading all the comments because it was just a crazy back and forth, but did they give you a refund when they double charged you a couple of times? You may have already said but I'm not sure because I got sick of reading all the comments. I'm on the fence with this one because its true people should have a clear understanding of their contracts but I feel the original complaint Charles made wasn't a contract issue and its being made into one by the replies. My understanding was that this issue had to do with being charged multiple times and that they had an option to lower the rates through a package change and a confirmation button on their site. If this is true, which I can not verify because I don't use Vonage, then they deserve to be on this site because it is an un-ethical business practice in that they lead you to believe that it can be downgraded on the site when in all actuality it can not. Like I said before I don't use Vonage so I don't know if this is true or not, or if it states that you can not in the contract. Even if it does state that you can not downgrade online in the contract its still misleading and should be frowned upon even if its not illegal to do. There are lots of things on here well within the bounds of our legal system that are still bad business practices and people come to this site to educate themselves on things of this nature to avoid them. This site is to warn people of these issues and if what this post claims is true it is well within the bounds of being a worthy post. On a side note to certain people, not everyone who disagrees with you works for the company you have an issue with. Just saying that about the people and trying to discredit them in that fashion will fast track what should be a civilized conversation to an un-civilized one. Im not saying that it never happens, but you look more professional by just stating why you are within your rights on this site and why it was not ethical treatment in your case. Some people have been with Vonage for years and havent had an issue, everyone is different with different needs. What may be a problem for some is not for others and this is to make aware those people who it would be a problem for. Now play nice ya bunch of hooligans!

AUTHOR: Adam - (U.S.A.)

Its not a rip off if you have to click that little box that says " i agree with the terms and conditions" But just like you and 95% of the other people out there you dont read them. Its your own fault for getting stuck. Its your fault for enabling these companies. Why you may ask. Because if more people took the time to read the fine print Half these businesses wouldnt be in business. Duh! Your one of those people who have to be lead around by the hand through life. Guess what Charles not everyone is a trustworthy person or company. Read the fine print before you agree to anything. When you sign a lease do you read the lease or just sign it. Me, I read the lease if i dont understand something i ask or better yet i bring it to my lawyer to read over to make sure im not getting screwed. Wake up and take responsibility for your part.

Tact

AUTHOR: Ashley - (U.S.A.)

Yeah, My tact could improve on here. I realize I'm being a bit harsh with people when I'm just trying to point out why certain things happen that they are complaining about :)

the pizza hut thread is great.

To the OP, should they ever check back, Sorry for any confusion this thread has caused. I'll stop prodding charles in to ranting

I give alabama people a bad name yeah right

AUTHOR: Charles - (U.S.A.)

I give alabama people a bad name, what a crock. No I am a consumer who Is fed up with being taken advantage of, then when I make a complaint about what happen.

No I don't give people of alabama a bad name, but these landords or businesses will never stop trying to ruin peoples lives or employers. But do they ever get introuble no they do not!.

Its always us who gets introuble, do the real liars get introuble like employers do NO!. Its always us who get screwed!. Do the real trouble makers or liars get introuble NO!.

Its always us the innocent ones who always gets canned & lied about, the real liars are the ones who deserve to be canned & fired. But they are the ones who are being protected!.

Ashley

AUTHOR: Michelle - (U.S.A.)

It's kind of funny we're both saying the same thing, just coming at it from different angles. lol

BTW speaking of insane reports, I noticed you left a rebuttal on that Pizza Hut report #465040.

I love what your rebuttal was. I used to work for them and I left that wacko a nice little rebuttal also.

Why don't you tell ashley to stop

AUTHOR: Charles - (U.S.A.)

Why don't you tell ashley to stop adam, the reason why people bash me so much. Is they don't want to admit I tell the truth I don't have to stop, I have every right to be here.

You & others may call my comments lunatic, but I have had enough & I really don't care what people say about me anymore or If they lie about me or call me a liar.

But you & others really have the nerve to say the things, that you do. They want to have the last word, why should I care what strangers think.

Its sad we can't even file a complaint, telling how we was wronged without ya'll turning things so insane.

Charles please stop

AUTHOR: Adam - (U.S.A.)

Charles you have been using your lunatic rants all over this website. you give people from Alabama a bad name. What does it feel like to live in Charlesland. I may take a trip there when i want a break from reality. Anything you sign up for has terms and conditions. I suggest you read them sometime instead of scrolling blindly through them like most people do. Jen it really sucks that the online function didnt work as correctly as it should have. However it does not excuse you from the contractual obligations of the company. No Charles i do not represent Vonage, but you will assume that i do most likely.

Finally

Some good advice.

Michelle you just gave them the SAME ADVICE i've been giving, and that is to read the contract and/or terms of service they signed and see what it says. the posted terms of service on their website DOES state these fees and DOES state that they will take them from your account.

I'll try not to lose any sleep tonight over being called immature and a troll by you. The fact that you keep responding shows that you have something to prove here.

You should go read some of charles insane rants about claude raptis, or the alabama nursing board. He's well known here for his insane rants about nothing in particular.

In my day I was front end manager/service desk manager at a grocery store, and store manager of a convenience store. Thankfully I decided to finish getting my degree and get away from the public.

Couldn't agree with you more, Charles

AUTHOR: Michelle - (U.S.A.)

Charles, you are 110% right about everything you said.

It just seems like all Ashley wants to do is rant and rave about how people should read their contracts and she is missing the point.

It's frustrating beyond belief to have someone dip their electronic hands into your account and use it as their personal petty cash fund. It makes you feel violated and powerless.

I do know how that feels. I have had to deal with that same kind of crap myself on more than one occasion, actually. It wasn't a contractual issue. Instead it was ID theft.

My degree is in corporate law. I have seen how a lot of companies are dishonest when it comes to contracts. Either you will sign a contract and the company will go back after you signed it and change the terms and services on it, without your knowledge. Or especially if you sign up for a service online, many times there will never be a contract to begin with, which makes it unclear on what the customer is getting themselves into. Sometimes a company will even sign a contract without the customers knowledge by using their ISP address.

I would just like to point out that I am not meaning any of this about Vonage in particular. I've never had service with them, so I have know idea what their practices are like.

The first thing to do to try and get your money back is to look at any paperwork you may have received from the company. Find out what the terms of service are.

If the company is not authorized to take money from your account you should file a dispute with your bank immediately after you notice it has been removed from your account, without your knowledge. Also it's a good idea to close your account. In that case if they continue to try and pull money out, you will have proof of it. Also file a report with your Attorney General's Office Consumer Complaint Unit, the Better Business Bureau, and the Federal Trade Commission (FTC).

If you are persistent and let the company know you mean business many times you will eventually get your money back. If it comes down to it don't hesitate to file a report with your local police department.

Ashely doesn't read or understand

AUTHOR: Charles - (U.S.A.)

Ashely started this buy blaming people, for their problems with vonage. Vonage makes unauthorize transactions from peoples checking account, then they get people introuble with their banks.

But as usually we have people like ashley or If they say they are, to cause trouble for people. And yes businesses do take advantage of people. Like landlords who steal peoples deposit money, lie about them curse @ them.

Then accuse them of not pay the rent, & make you move. Making you lose your job. But ashley says Its our fault. Well we trusted these business & landlords but In return they ruin our lives.

And you also can't work for anyone these days, without employers trying to ruin your life just because they don't like you. Well they don't have the right to purposely ruin your career.

But they do & get away with It. And the employee loses everything after working so hard to get.

People like ashley loves to ruin peoples complaint, to make them think they are lying. And to make them look bad.

Ashley, I have teenagers who are more mature than you are.

I don't need to read Vonage's terms of service agreement. I have perfectly good phone service with my present company, thanks anyway.

Unlike you I have a real life and don't need to waste time pointing out to other people how wrong I think they are. I've noticed you have a habit of making rebuttals on almost every report that is filed on this website pretending like you know everything.

You say you worked in customer service for ten years? ROFL With your sensitivity and compassion toward others I'm surprised you made it that long.

It's kind of hilarious that when I posted my 1st comment on here, you automatically assumed I was referring to you. It just shows it hasn't been that long ago since you were bullying other kids on the play ground.

As for your comments to Charles, I personally think you need a lesson in put thy foot in thy mouth. Maybe you should think about what you are going to type before you make snide remarks such as the one about the redheaded stepchild. I happen to be a red head. Lol

You should check out a website called www.experienceproject.com. Since you even admit on here you enjoy bullying others, you would fit in great there with those people. But just beware. You might run into people on there who are older than you and have had way more life experience than you've had. They will put a little troll like you in your place!

Believe what you want

AUTHOR: Ashley - (U.S.A.)

I know what my degree is in, and I don't need to prove it to you.

I did work in customer service for 10 years before I graduated college last year. I managed the service desk at a grocery store chain, and I managed a convenience store in that time. When I work for a company doing their customer service, I am quite good at making customers happy.

I'm glad you are a paralegal, perhaps you could go read vonage's terms of service on their website and see that they did not rip off this customer. They did precisely what they promised they would do. That is my point, they didn't understand how it worked, when they got hit with fees they got all upset and came here to complain. The blame in 90% of the reports on this site lay on the customer, not the company they are complaining about.

As for me egging on charles, you should search the site for this posts. The man is completely off his rocker. If I'm a drama queen, he's 10 times worse than me.

Oh, and the correct term for what people have done on this thread is "Trolling" We are being trolls.

First off, Ashley...

AUTHOR: Michelle - (U.S.A.)

First off, Ashley, for someone who claims to be a chemist, which I seriously doubt. I mean if that's the case then how do you manage to have so much time to come onto this tread and start bashing everyone for no reason, including me? But then again I can clearly see that you obviously have no experience whatsoever dealing with customer service. If you did you would know that not only are there customers who sometimes don't honor contracts, but there are companies who don't honor contracts as well. It goes both ways. I agree people should read contracts before signing them. I just happen to be a paralegal, so yes I know quite a bit about that. I feel sorry for the author of this report because her intent was to express what her experience was with Vonage and share that with others. I'm pretty sure her intentions were not meant to turn into a pissing contest with other people. From what I've researched about this site it is not meant for drama queens, such as yourself, to come onto these threads and be disrespectful to others. It was meant as a forum for people to get their expereinces out there for other people to see them.

Again with the lies

AUTHOR: Ashley - (U.S.A.)

AGAIN with the lies that I work for vonage.

try this: www.idf.com

That's the company I work for.

AUTHOR: Charles - (U.S.A.)

Ashley works for vonage. So naturally they are going to give the OP a hardtime. People don't like It when vonage takes money out of their checking account, when they don't have permission to.

And causes all kinds of problems with their bank. If you have a bank account with bank of america, they don't care If Its not your fault. They throw the book @ you.

We don't not have to stay with vonage, If they start stealing from our checking accounts.

Michelle

AUTHOR: Ashley - (U.S.A.)

Why should we feel sorry for the OP? Because they didn't understand the agreement they had with vonage?

AUTHOR: Charles - (U.S.A.)

They have done the samething to me. They do It to everybody who Is seeking justice. They do not want us to get justice. They want us to continue getting screwed.

AUTHOR: Charles - (U.S.A.)

Totally amazed by the rebuttals

AUTHOR: Michelle - (U.S.A.)

I ran across this report on the home pg's Newest Ripoff Reports. Frankly I feel a little sorry for the person who filed this report. The rebuttals have turned into the equivalent of playground antics and I'm sure that's not what the author originally intended. I hope Ed Magedson gets a look at these rebuttals.

AUTHOR: Charles - (U.S.A.)

The insulters could not wait for 72 hours, while rip-off report was upgrading the site. I enjoyed my 4th of july weekend regardless of what I am going threw @ the moment.

Thank you rip-off report for me being able to enjoy, my forth of july weekend. The insulters was screaming In their seats.

Ouch

AUTHOR: Ashley - (U.S.A.)

I wasn't telling you to leave, I want you to stay Charles! Your antic bring great joy to my life. between your insane rants about some claude raptis guy, and your longing for vengeance against the alabama board of nursing.

Man, how will a sleep at night. Charles thinks I'm a pathetic human being.

Oh yeah.

I could care less what he thinks of me.

To ashely

AUTHOR: Charles - (U.S.A.)

I see ashely Is back with her insults. Why don't you quit insulting people here on rip-off report. You are just a thorn on everybodys side. I don't have to leave I have every right to be here.

Just to let you & the other insulters know, I do not lose any sleep @ night. No matter how much you try to make me look bad.

Quit defending vonage they just love you, so they can go ahead & steal from people.

You are one pathetic human being, along with the others. Who bully people this site.

Popcorn

AUTHOR: Ashley - (U.S.A.)

I'll sell popcorn to the people who want to watch your antics charles.

This site would be less entertaining if you left.

You are like the redheaded stepchild of ripoff reports

I'll remember that

AUTHOR: Charles - (U.S.A.)

I'll remember that. About dan & other people telling them to ignore me. We should just let people make their own stupid decisions. And not say nothing to them.

People will reap what they sow for what they have done to others, I will just laugh @ them. Like madoff who stole those poor people money. Well It was their own fault to.

People want to ignore me & treat me unfair fine. I will just watch them fall.

Because when you lie about people & cause them to lose their job & ruin their career. They will reap what they sow.

We did not break no contract with vonage

AUTHOR: Charles - (U.S.A.)

Nobody did not break no contract with vonage. But until they messed with peoples checking accounts, Is when people did not want to be with vonage any longer.

I only signed up for their trial. That Is why I cancelled the debit card transaction, because vonage took money with they was not suppose to.

I was unhappy with vonage & did not want to use them anymore. Because of what they did.

The number of complaints have increased agaisnt vonage

AUTHOR: Charles - (U.S.A.)

The # of complaints have increased agaisnt vonage. That Is because they are stealing from more & more people. Vonage will cause you to lose your checking account.

The reason why people like dan put me down, Is because I bring out the truth. He Is an asshole. But he will get his troubles like everybody else. When they treat people wrong.

Dan & everyone else telling people to ignore me, because they don't like the truth.

Why do you think people give me such a hardtime. To try to keep me quiet. I will be vindicated. No matter how many people ignore me, or who tells people to ignore me.

The number of complaints have increased agaisnt vonage

Nah I like this thread

AUTHOR: Ashley - (U.S.A.)

I think I'll stay right here where I can "harass" you and charles.

Its been fun.

Nice that you tagged yourself owner! Now we know who you REALLY are! You work for Vonage! You are here trying to drum publicity up for them! This is all a stunt that you have masterminded to get vonage in the news. We are on to you now Scammed!

Why don't you go tell your lies about vonage to someone else?

No wonder you're so angry! You are worried that Stacey if going to take your job at vonage.

498 complaints? in 5 years? and most are "I'm an idiot and can't read a contract" complaints.

Shoot. That's nothing. I've heard more complaining about mcdonald's than vonage.

here's the skinny folks: Vonage sucks. i wouldn't reccomend their service to anyone. Get a cell phone and fire your local phone company. Read contracts when you get them. Read terms of service when you get them. if you sign up for vonage, rmember to follow the terms you agreed to when you signed up.

Personally, if I want to use VoIP, I use one of the various free methods.

Nah I like this thread

AUTHOR: Ashley - (U.S.A.)

I think I'll stay right here where I can "harass" you and charles.

Its been fun.

Why don't you go tell your lies about vonage to someone else?

Personally, if I want to use VoIP, I use one of the various free methods.

#48 Consumer Suggestion

Scammed By Vonage Too

"Kim, who are you?
Someone that reads and understands what they are signing up for and has never been scammed.

Why would someone have to explain themselves to you?
Because all I see are people complaining about something they signed up for, agreed to the terms, and are now wanting the company to cancel their account because the are being billed for the service.

You are just a loser Vonage employee making trouble for those who are here to warn others about your company's bad customer service and scamming billing practices. "
How is expecting someone that signed up for a product to pay for the service they asked for and are receiving scamming them?

In all these reports I do not see why you are called, Scammed By Vonage Too.
Can you explain?
As far as Charles goes. Can you please translate what he is saying and explain to this loser, how he was scammed?

Comprehension is Obviously not a Skill needed by Vonage Employees

AUTHOR: Scammed By Vonage Too - (U.S.A.)

Kim, you are just a loony as Ashly, Stacey, and JT. This man has already shared his story and all you do is pick, pick, pick. And who the hell are you asking questions of him? You're just another Vonage employee ashamed to admit that you do this for a living. I can say one thing for sure, the training down there at Vonage is pretty consistent. I guess the course on How to ask Questions to Offend Ex-Customers was a good one, since you all obviously paid attention.

#50 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Kim - (U.S.A.)

"This Is why people want to cancel service with vonage, they steal peoples money from there checking accounts & steal from them. This Is why people don't want to stay with vonage.
Vonage abuses peoples checking accounts, makes unauthorized transactions"

Can you please tell us how Vonage did this to you?

There are 498 reports started about Vonage on this site the oldest one listed is
1-21-2004. Thought there were more days in a year than that.

#51 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: Scammed By Vonage Too - (U.S.A.)

It really isn't cute that you can't keep yourself from copying my style. In every post, you have used at least something I've written...here's a thought, use your own brain.

Here we go again, NOBODY and I mean NOBODY has asked for your advice and most certainly not Charles. You have the audacity to pick through his response and ask questions ("Are you suggesting..." and "why are you on here complaining") so that you can offend him even more. Give us a break and go harass other US Bank/Vonage/DirecTV/Humana customers who have horror stories with your employers.

Geeesh...for the life of me, I can't figure out why some people (Ashly) have decided that taking the opposite position, regardless of logic or reason, in itself is being intelligent or on point.

#52 REBUTTAL Owner of company

#53 REBUTTAL Owner of company

#54 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Tell that to dan also

AUTHOR: Charles - (U.S.A.)

Tell that to dan also. They are other consumers who have complained, about vonage.

He needs to go offend them to.

No more than you

"" Well, I am a fellow consumer [employee of Vonage] and I am giving
ripped off because [I know everything and] they don't agree with a
contract they sign [or no matter what the story is]. ""

Lemme try this for you:

Well, I am a fellow consumer [who cannot read contracts] and I am giving
requested [allowed] by this site. I am also exercising [abusing] my right to
freedom of speech by telling [attacking] people that they are getting
ripped off because [I know everything and] I do not care what agreement they made [or no matter what the story is].

there we go. That should work just fine.

Charles:

We finally agree on something, there ARE better phone companies out there besides vonage. I've had Cingular/ATT for my phone service since 2000 and never had an issue with it.

As for the withdrawing money without authorization, when you signed up you agreed they could draft your account for the monthly fee. You also agreed to pay an early cancellation fee and a rebate fee on the equipment. I wish any of you would go read their website and see how plainly its written there.

Are you suggesting that they are just randomly drafting people's accounts? If so, then we are you on here complaining? The first time someone takes money from my account "randomly", they will get a hefty lawsuit.

Well, I better get back to the phones at US Bank/Vonage/DirecTV/Humana, I need to go rip some more people off!

AUTHOR: Scammed By Vonage Too - (U.S.A.)

You really aren't that bright are you? Every story in this post SHOWS you that Vonage has defrauded them...EVERYONE! How dare you take a job with Vonage where you attack people for expressing their freedom of speech and then plead the First Amendment. What is wrong with this picture? We all have the freedom to tell our stories but all you are doing is trying to make us feel like we've done something wrong?

contract they sign [or no matter what the story is].

This Is why vonage gets away with stealing from people

AUTHOR: Charles - (U.S.A.)

This why vonage gets away with stealing from people. Because of dan, jt, stacy, know Ashley.
All vonage cares about Is money, they are better phone companies then vonage.Vonage just wants to steal our money that Is all. And cause people having trouble with there banks.

I'm just fine on this site. Its something to do between protein samples.

"" Don't get it twisted, this site is for outing companies based on your experience and not what some Vonage employee thinks is LEGITIMATE. You have proven to be 2 things: 1) a Vonage employee and 2) not knowledgeable in the law regarding defrauding and scamming the public.

I know your 'Nosey Ass' would love to read any letter that is none of your business. Now get back to work, I'm sure there are many other sites on your 'to do' list where you have to defend Vonage... ""

1) You have proven nothing about where I work. I work in the dehydrated foods industry.

Show me where Vonage has defrauded anyone. SHOW ME.

As for your letter you go on and on and on about how vonage has wronged you, and you claim its not a contract issue, so pony up. How did they "defraud" you?

Also from rip-off reports main site:

"Ripoff Report is a service to the world's consumers. The Ripoff Report enables YOU the consumer to be armed with the opinions and comments of your fellow consumers. This report will help you exercise your first amendment right to freedom of speech."

Well, I am a fellow consumer and I am giving my opinions and comments as requested by this site. I am also exercising my right to freedom of speech by telling people that they aren't getting ripped off because they don't agree with a contract they sign.

Also from rip-off reports main site:

There Is one complaint agaisnt vonage everyday

AUTHOR: Charles - (U.S.A.)

They are new complaints agaisnt vonage everyday & every week. The problem Is they steal from peoples checking account, not because people want to cancel.

Vonage abuses peoples checking accounts, makes unauthorized transactions.

Vonage gets them introuble with there banks, because of the overdraft fees vonage causes.

Then the bank punishes people, this Is what bank of america loves to do Is punish people. When businesses take money out of peoples checking accounts, like vonage does.

It's in your trophey case next to Stacey's

AUTHOR: Scammed By Vonage Too - (U.S.A.)

I know your "Nosey Ass" would love to read any letter that is none of your business. Now get back to work, I'm sure there are many other sites on your "to do" list where you have to defend Vonage...

Employee of the Year

AUTHOR: Ashley - (U.S.A.)

Woot! Apparantly I not only WORK for vonage, but I'm employee of the year!

When do I get my trophy?

This site is for complaining about LEGITIMATE ripoffs. This is not a rip-off. Come back with a legitimate one.

You reported them to the FBI? For what? This is a civil matter at best. I would love to have seen that letter.

hey Dan and JT, welcome to the vonage family! Apparantly all of use work for them now. I hope I have time to get to work there between my gigs at DirecTV, US bank, and Radio Shack.

To all you Charles Haters...

AUTHOR: Scammed By Vonage Too - (U.S.A.)

Kim, who are you? Why would someone have to explain themselves to you? You are just a loser Vonage employee making trouble for those who are here to warn others about your company's bad customer service and scamming billing practices.

Charles has made it perfectly clear to non-Vonage employees how he has been scammed. I don't expect Vonage employees to see anything other than "ranting" in his experience. So Kim, like Ashly, do YOU understand that you are spending way too much time defending that ripoff company and scanning reports? Of course you do otherwise how would you get your bills paid.

Dan, Dan, Dan...I must say that the "Anti-Complaint" training down there at Vonage is getting to be pretty static...they should try switching it up a little, you Vonage employees are beginning to sound alike.

#70 Consumer Suggestion

Charles:

Do you understand that when you signed up for Vonage that even if you did it on the internet that you agreed, (signed a contract with them), to, 1 full year of service with them.

That you allowed them to take money for there services out of your checking account each month.
That they would provide their service to you each and every month for that year, and any to follow, unless you tell them to cancel at the end of your 1 year commitment.

That you may cancell your contract with them at anytime you wish, but that they can and will charge you for the cancelling of the contract.
Please explain to us how you think that Vonage is ripping off people by thinking that you will follow the rules for providing their service to you that you signed up for?

Dan works for vonage also

AUTHOR: Charles - (U.S.A.)

Dan works for vonage also, why else would he take the time to bash me. Telling people to ignore me. Who cares If vonage scans these complants. They will just continue to steal from people.

Until the federal trade commision or the attorney general decides to do something.

All I see are confusing half-truths and meaningless rants.

Beware...Vonage Employees Scan these Posts!

AUTHOR: Scammed By Vonage Too - (U.S.A.)

The lunacy is largely contributed by you and others like you who spend way to much time scanning reports only to point out that people shouldn't share their bad experiences with others. Your intrusion is self appointed, I might add.

You have invoked judgment, more than once already without hearing my story. I don't need any advice or to be told that I did something wrong from the likes of you and your followers. I have shared my story with the FCC, BBB, FBI and many others who SHOULD weigh in. Because of my HORROR story, I totally believe all of the people who are posting their bad experiences about Vonage, their bad customer service and scamming, unethical practices.

Asking for contact info is only a smoke screen. Continue to enjoy your scammed money because you surely do earn it. Shoot, you probably are employee of the year.

Jt this website isn't for insulting people either

AUTHOR: Charles - (U.S.A.)

To jt this website isn't for insulting people either, mabye you should tell that to your friend dan. The problem Is vonage Is stealing from peoples bank accounts, when they do not have permission to due so.

Vonage gets people introuble with there banks, & the banks closes there accounts. People just have a problem with me exposing the truth. That Is what dan problem Is just ignore the punk.

When someone speaks ugly to me for no reason, I will say It back. Vonage has rude custormer service.

They pretend they can't hear you buy turning the volume down, & they purposely hang up on you.

Another thing because you think you have ATT, you think your hot shit. ATT takes advantage of people just like vonage does.

People take alot of crap for exposing consumer abuses & theives from vonage.

To dan why don't you grow up

AUTHOR: Charles - (U.S.A.)

To day why don't you grow up. You & the rest of the slime bullies on this site, need to do the same. And what makes you think, you have the right to say anything to me.

I will not warn people anymore, If they get there self In a mess I will just laugh my head off.

They deserve It. And for how (UNFAIRLY) people have treated me on this site.

All I have to do Is sit back & watch people fall, getting themselves into more deeper trouble.

Yeah that Is right dan what goes around comes around, for people who treat people wrong. So tell people to ignore me.

I will continue to expose these crooked businesses, I don't take peoples shit why should I have to take It.

I am not some piece of trash, people can just abuse. That Is what you can't stand dan cause I don't take you crap.

And I refuse to be ya'll's victim on rip-off report. What are you hiding dan, because you try your best to keep me quiet. Buy insulting me.

You tell people to ignore me, cause I expose the truth & you can't stand It. This Is from a stranger who doesn't even know me.

The truth hurts so bad don't It danny boy.

To dan

AUTHOR: Charles - (U.S.A.)

This Is to dan what makes you think, you can start bashing me know. If I have not said anything to you that does not give you the right to make up shit or to defend these crooks from vonage.

What gives ya'll the right to hurt people, cause everything In your life Is going fine.

Your just another troll. I see why vonage gets away with stealing from people.

I will not respond to anymore childish remarks from, you or anyone else.

You are a loser anyways. Trying to get In the way of people, seeking justice.

AUTHOR: Ashley - (U.S.A.)

Seriously. I have not seen the levels of lunacy on this site before. Except maybe the thread about chuckie's landlord, or maybe one of rita's rants.

""" Seriously Ashly, you need to get help, you spend way TOO much time scanning peoples complaints for the many Scam companies that you work for. Man, I can't even believe that you dedicate this kind of time to bashing people for sharing their experiences...I am worried about you, seriously. Stacey and Jt, time for an intervention.
"""

Yes, I do spend a lot of time scanning reports. So I can point out to people that most companies are not ripping you off. You are ripping yourself off.

So let's hear your story, you keep saying we are judging you without hearing your horror story with Vonage.

Kim: Thanks, you beat me to signing up for vonage just so I could prove that they disclose the year of service when you sign up.

#84 Consumer Suggestion

Stacey

Stacey:
Do not know what you read into my responce, but I was answering Scammed. Showing that the proof of the terms are right on the first page of sign up. I am with you and Ashley that people need to read and most importently understanding what they are reading.
They can not change the terms when they decide that they signed up for something they did not understand.
I know you both do not work for Vonage and are not defending the companies, that you are only tring to explain to people that they need to research and study what they are signing up for.
Be carefull or I will start spelling you name wrong on purpose like Charles (because he thinks it is funny and bugs you). LOL
You both do a good job on this site.

More than just childish tactics...

AUTHOR: Scammed By Vonage Too - (U.S.A.)

Jt -- saying to a person sharing their experience, You do not have a right to be upset is neither helpful nor constructive and simply confirms that YOU have no argument base for your position other than minding the business of others. This website is not designed for the type of critic that you are providing. No one comes on this post to hear turn their words upside down by saying I'm pissed because the company followed the terms of their agreement that I signed!!" You ought to be ashamed of yourself! You think because you didn't call someone an idiot or lunatic that you are not expressing childish tactics when you change quote something that was never stated. You and the twins all need to put your heads together and come up with something original. And one more thing, you are passing judgment (You have a legitimate complaint) like somebody asked you. I hope you have a job that satisfies your need to offer advice and judgment at will.

Here's what really amazes me....if you had a positive story to tell, why post it here in this thread? If you are so happy with Vonage, tell the world. But what reason do you have posting it in a thread that was started because of a bad experience? I don't get it. There are many websites that would love to hear your Love stories but you chose to share it in a place where it could be used to infer that the writer is not being honest about their experience...hmmm, go figure!

How adult KIM

AUTHOR: Stacey - (U.S.A.)

I do not work for VONAGE never had never will
I have AT&T and have for more years than you have a had a brain - I could care less about their practices but a contract is a contract
Grow up, get a job - Ashley see you at dinner!

#87 Consumer Suggestion

did it

AUTHOR: Kim - (U.S.A.)

"Here's a task for you and your little girlfriend Stacey, go to the Vonage website, sign up for Vonage and see if your little 'contract' language is anywhere on the screen...I dare you"

Bottom of the page if you scroll down far enough to see it you will see
"TERMS OF SERVICE", click on it, it expalins all the service terms and fees.
You are signing up for 1 year at first.

Don't worry Ashley

AUTHOR: Dan - (U.S.A.)

Charles and Robert from Bowie MD are twin brothers of different mothers. Neither one can comprehend any opinion other than their own. I am a vonage customer and LOVE the service. Two + years and never a problem, NEVER. I guess I will be called an "employee" now, but I am a construction worker trying to save some money. My phone bill went from $45.00 per month to $31.00 per month even with all the fees. Can't beat the savings or the quality of the service. Verizon service sucks around where I live. Just ignore CHUCKLES and SCAMMER in Bowie MD

Visit

AUTHOR: Ashley - (U.S.A.)

Oh, You want me to come visit you in mindyourownbuisnesstown USA? Sure, let me use the money that you insist Vonage is paying me to come visit you there.

Oh.

Wait.

This is a public forum. This is as much my business as it is yours. I look forward to your BOOHOO vonage ripped me off thread.

I wish I had a dollar for every time I was accused for working at these companies. Right now I must work for bank of America, Us Bank, target, Vonage, Dell, Directv, dish network, and radio shack. Since those are all the threads I've responded on just today.

Did it ever dawn on you that I may just be someone who is out to point where people are wrong? I don't care about any of these companies, all I care about is educating people to READ what they sign. READ agreements they make, and for them to PLEASE stop being so ignorant about the world.

So, Stacey and I will be over for dinner tonight at your house in mindyourownbuisnesstown if you don't mind.

This might be the most hilarious thread on this site.

It's not about YOU Ashly

AUTHOR: Scammed By Vonage Too - (U.S.A.)

The problem is that this post is not about you. You claim "I, I, I" but nobody is asking you anything. Nobody cares that you can read a contract or that you have a girlfriend...nobody. Get a life and accept your position with your Employer Vonage happily. Chemist...ummm, is that what they're calling the customer representatives now?

The sad part is, you don't even know my story. You're just running your big fat mouth (did I uncover something here) about something you are just assuming. Your comments are careless and assuming. And the really sad part is that you have given Charles the blues and are trying to make him feel bad about his story and yet time and time again, you force him to say he signed a contract.

Here's a task for you and your little girlfriend Stacey, go to the Vonage website, sign up for Vonage and see if your little "contract" language is anywhere on the screen...I dare you!

Thought I'd weigh in

AUTHOR: Jt - (U.S.A.)

To the original poster of this report: I do understand why you are upset. The deal you agreed to sucks and is inflexible to the customer. However, the terms of the deal were disclosed to you before you signed the contract for service. You do not have a right to be upset with Vonage for surprising you with unexpected terms like being unable to downgrade plans or being able to cancel early. These are terms that you agreed to when you signed up. It appears that you are posting this because you didn't read the terms and were surprise, which isn't really Vonage's fault. I mean can you fault a company for honoring the terms of their contact??

To the Guy: You have a legitimate complaint. I'd be interested to know if they processed your payment to collections. Any update?

To Ashley and Stacey: I'm with you on this topic. It sucks when people can't admit that they failed to make an educated decision and recognize the folly of their ways after the fact, and then try to blame the company rather than themselves. You'll never get anywhere because they're in serious denial.

To Scammed: This is a website designed to give consumers an opportunity to present their experience with a company and gives the public and the company the opportunity to rebut your experience. This isn't a negative thing. If someone recognizes that a person is purporting fear and inaccuracies of a company (such as, I'm pissed because the company followed the terms of their agreement that I signed!!) the person has the liberty to refute the poster's account in an attempt to give consumers the most accurate picture of the company in question. Saying that people should, take a round trip cruise... is neither helpful nor constructive and simply confirms that you have no argument base for your position other than childish tactics.

Stacey - Another Vonage Employee...ughhhh

AUTHOR: Scammed By Vonage Too - (U.S.A.)

What is it about people wanting to share their experiences that infuriates Vonage employees? It amazes me that Ashly and her little girlfriend Stacey would go through great lengths to defend a company that they claim they don't work for. Unbelievable! Most people just read these posts and think "umm, interesting". But not the Dynamic Duo. You twins just have to insult people who just want to tell others why they were scammed...that's all.

I haven't even shared the details of my story and yet you have already accused me of failing to comply with the contract and running out on the bill. Oh, and you've called me a lunatic for expressing what I believe has happened to me.

Tisk, tisk...you two should be ASHAMED, just ASHAMED! Maybe by now, you two have confiscated enough scammed money to take a round trip cruise to "Mind My Own Business" town., Somewhere USA.

I wish

AUTHOR: Ashley - (U.S.A.)

I was getting some of your cash you paid this company. Since you obviously love not reading contracts and throwing away money at a rip off company.

*I* read my contracts *I* read the terms of service whenever I sign up for a product.

if I don't like it, I don't get it. You all are just crying because you didn't read the terms of what you signed up for and when they enforced what you agreed too, you got all upset.

If vonage wants to send me some of your money, I'll take it!

Oh yeah, that's right. I'm a chemist. I don't need their money.

What an idiot

AUTHOR: Stacey - (U.S.A.)

Ashley clearly stated she in NOT an employee of VONAGE
At least she as the respect to post her own name
I have never had Vonage - I have a REAL phone and pay my bills
YOU signed a contract and you failed to comply with that contract period
If you sign a lease and skip out on it you have failed to meet the requirements of your lease therefore you are liable for that lease period!!!!
and NOOO I do not work for this loser phone company period (I suspect Charles the idiot who never paid a bill in his life will accuse me of)
Grow up - if you did not pay your water bill would you make a report about the evil water company?? Probably

Ashly -- Don't be ashamed of your Employer...Vonage!

AUTHOR: Scammed By Vonage Too - (U.S.A.)

The only raving lunatic here is you. You should read the comments in the post to see that you are the only person obviously upset by other people's experiences with your company.

So do yourself a favor, take some of that scammed money that you are being paid by Vonage and buy yourself some help. And leave those of us wanting to share our experience ALONE!

You are becoming a nuisance, much like a mosquito.

There is a contract

Front page, Vonage.com :

RATES EXCLUDE BROADBAND SERVICE. OTHER FEES APPLY. A DISCONNECTION FEE OF $39.99 WILL APPLY FOR CANCELLATION BEFORE 1 YEAR. IF YOU CANCEL WITHIN THE MONEY BACK GURANTEE PERIOD, YOU MUST RETURN THE DEVICE. IF YOU CANCEL AFTER THE MONEY BACK GUARANTEE PERIOD AND WITHIN 1 YEAR OF YOUR ORDER DATE, YOU WILL BE CHARGED A REBATE RECOVERY FEE EQUAL TO THE AMOUNT OF THE REBATE INITIALLY GIVEN TO YOU FOR THE EQUIPMENT.^ Where available. The number transfer process takes approximately 10 business days from the time you confirm your transfer request. Alarms, TTY and other systems may not be compatible. Vonage 911 service operates differently than traditional 911. See www.vonage.com/911 for details. 2009 Vonage Marketing LLC. All Right Reserved.

Voip in Canada Voip in the U.K.

So when you order their service, you are locked in to a one year contract. How much more plain could that be?

Have you read their website?

AUTHOR: Ashley - (U.S.A.)

The terms and conditions of the product are clearly listed. They sign up up for a contract upon activation. If you don't want the contract, you don't activate the product. It all in black and white.

There Is no contract

AUTHOR: Charles - (U.S.A.)

There Is no contract with vonage. And yes we do have the right to cancel service. And we are not actling like lunatics. We just don't like being taken advantage off.

They are rude & hateful, what do you expect from a business who Is scamming & stealing from people.

Did I say you have no right to share it?

AUTHOR: Ashley - (U.S.A.)

No I did not. You can rant and rave and be a lunatic all you want. You have the RIGHT to free speech.

You do not have the RIGHT to break contracts though. Find me a law that says we have that right.

FYI: I work in a Quality Control Lab doing food testing.

Ashly -- You obviously work for Vonage and are ashamed of it

AUTHOR: Scammed By Vonage Too - (U.S.A.)

No matter what the story or situation, we have a right to share it with others so that they can avoid being taken advantage of. I have read at least 20 of these horror stories and you have provided a rebuttal on most in the favor of your company. YOU should be ASHAMED of yourself. Don't you have anything better to do than offer defending comments?

OR, maybe Vonage is paying you all of the scammed money to defend them on this site...hmmm.

#101 Consumer Suggestion

Contract

AUTHOR: Ashley - (U.S.A.)

So what you are saying is people have the right to violate any contract they like, with no repercussions, because they don't like what the contract says?

If so can companies violate contracts then just to be fair?

No they do no have the right

AUTHOR: Charles - (U.S.A.)

Vonage has to right to make people to force you to stay with them. Vonage has took money out of people checking account rather you believe It or not!.

This Is why businesses get away with treating people wrong, because of people like ashley.

They are criminals If they treat people this way. Then we have to put up with idiots like ashley.

It Is our right to cancel service or not user vonage!. This Is how vonage stays In business they steal money from peoples checking accounts.

#103 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Ashley - (U.S.A.)

The business has the right to enforce a contract you agreed to . You can only cancel by paying the fee you agreed to when you signed up.

If you don't like the fees, don't sign up.

Don't listen to these people who defend vonage

AUTHOR: Charles - (U.S.A.)

Don't listen to these people who defend vonage. And yes we do have the right to cancel service with vonage.

Sense when do these businesses have the right, to force us to stay with them If we don't like how they treat us.

Know we have to put up with people defending them, well I don't think so. I cancelled service with them.

They are other better telephone companies that are better then vonage. Vonage nothing but thieves.

The reason why they get away with there fraud ways, because people like ashley defending them.

#105 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Ashley - (U.S.A.)

You have the right to cancel their service pursuant to the contract you agreed to when you signed up for service.

#106 Consumer Suggestion

#107 Consumer Suggestion

#108 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Ashley - (U.S.A.)

Yes we do have the right to cancel service

AUTHOR: Charles - (U.S.A.)

Yes we do have the right to cancel service. I don't care how many people defend these crooks. Yes they are trying to steal peoples money.

Then we have people making excuses for them. And yes we have the right to cancel service with them.

I agree - shady company

AUTHOR: That Guy - (U.S.A.)

I, too, have had this situation occur. I purchased my adapter from Best Buy and I signed up quite a while ago with a package that did not require a contract and at that time there was no "termination fee" for a non-contract service, which is why I chose it and to pay the higher rates. Well, after making 5 calls in about 2 years, I decided to cancel the service ($32/month after all the nickle and dime fees added $7/month).

I called and the rep I spoke with, oddly enough also named Maria #55771, said that I would be charged a $40 cancellation fee because during the time I have had my service they had changed their policy to charge this fee to all accounts. Now, for all of those who are blasting people who are complaining that they should read their agreements, I 100% did not have a contract or sign any agreement, nor was any fee clause in the terms when I signed up for the service -- the change was made after I my service started and since I never agreed to it then they cannot charge the account. Maria, who refuses to give her last name (another shady policy...apparently they are all Maria's) refused to give me to a supervisor, too. She insisted I would be charged the fee and that it was for equipment. I explained that I purchased my equipment from a retailer and installed it myself, so the fee doesn't apply, especially since I had no contract.

Basically, they will not let you cancel unless you agree to the fee. I told them 20 times they cannot charge my account and if they did I would complain to the BBB, Angie's List and any other site I could find, then sue them so that their legal expenses far outweighed the $40 they would make. She insisted they would charge the account and I told her to cancel. I, too, informed my bank not to process any payments from Vonage since they were unauthorized and actually I had just changed banks so the card they had on file is not valid. I immediately got an email that they could not successfully charge my account.

I have made complaints everywhere I can about this really shady company. Avoid the hassle and just bundle with your cable. If they try to turn it over to collections or ruin my credit I will 100% prosecute under the FDCA and FCRA to cost them as much money as humanly possible because they are essentially trying to steal money from people.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC