Complaint Review: VONAGE

• Reported By:Lansing Michigan
VONAGE
www.vonage.com Internet U.S.A.

VONAGE Vonage ENTRAPS it's customers!! Lansing Nationwide

I was a Vonage customer for one year.

Then my Cable company offered me a good deal on TV/Internet/phone service so I switched over to them.

I called Vonage to cancel my service, and I disconected their modem.

They have billed me for January, February, and March and refuse to stop charging my credit card. When I called again today they would not give me a confirmation of my cancellation and just said "that's not the way we do business." Once you're with Vonage --- they charge you forever. BEWARE. They will not cancel your service nor refund you a cent for repeatedly charging you after you inform them of your cancellation.

Margaret
Lansing, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2008 02:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VONAGE/internet/VONAGE-Vonage-ENTRAPS-its-customers-Lansing-Nationwide-323442. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VONAGE