Complaint Review: VONAGE

• Reported By:FAIRBURN Georgia
VONAGE
www.vonage.com Nationwide U.S.A.

VONAGE OVERCHARGES AND CANCELLATION FEE Usa

I sign up for VOIP in September 2007, In June I was told I cant cancel at that time and my payment was lowered to keep my business. They put you through the run a round to cancel your service each time I call. In June I was told to prevent the cancel fee I have to wait a year. Now in May I am told it is 2yrs or I will be change a 39.99 fee. I sign no contract and now here I am in a contract. It took 6 calls to find out this information. Customer service is bad. Phone keeping having drop call. Always losing internet service and it takes about 1-2hrs to get back connection. When internet goes you also lose phone services. This is the worst company I ever dealt with. They use hard to remember information to verify your account to disconnect but when call to add service they dont have a problem verifying my account.

Vonage a rip off
FAIRBURN, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2009 05:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VONAGE/nationwide/VONAGE-OVERCHARGES-AND-CANCELLATION-FEE-Usa-451216. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VONAGE