• Report: #362029

• Submitted: Tue, August 12, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, May 23, 2009

• Reported By:too embarrassed to say Florida
VOODOO BROTHERS
5520 JOHNSON STREET HOLLYWOOD, Florida U.S.A.

VOODOO BROTHERS - CYRUS AND DUPREE ASHAMED TO SAY THEY STOLE OVER 15,000.00 OF MY MONEY HOLLYWOOD Florida

*Consumer Comment: Voodoo Brothers

*Consumer Comment: THAT'S SO TRUEEEE!!!! DUPREE AND SYRUS ARE A SCAM!!!

I am sooooooooooooooooo embarrassed to even say what happened to me. But they promised to help get the love of my life back, and I did what they told me out of desparation.

They stole over 15,000.00 from me . I will lose my house because of this. I hope they are happy.

Please do not ever trust any spellcasters or people say
they can do voodoo to change your life. I will never see my money, I know that for sure, I cry myself to sleep every day.

Bluuueyes
too embarrassed to say, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2008 10:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VOODOO-BROTHERS/HOLLYWOOD-Florida-33021/VOODOO-BROTHERS-CYRUS-AND-DUPREE-ASHAMED-TO-SAY-THEY-STOLE-OVER-1500000-OF-MY-MONEY-HO-362029. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VOODOO BROTHERS

Voodoo Brothers

AUTHOR: Michelle - (U.S.A.)

You guys need to go to the FBI website and report these scam artist, the reason why they get away with this is because people only complain amongst themselves. they need to be reported and put out of business. another thing if their voodoo was so great and so many of them practice, why is their country in shambles. things to make you go hmmmmmmm. there are so many predators in this line of work and folks just need to use common sense, they can't do anything for you, you can't do for yourself. there are ton's of website offering free love, money magik. these are basic love spells you can do for yourself, your energy is going into your work, all you have to do is believe you have the power within you, to manifest the changes you desire. simple magik is not difficult and all have access to the same power source.

THAT'S SO TRUEEEE!!!! DUPREE AND SYRUS ARE A SCAM!!!

AUTHOR: Singlemom - (U.S.A.)

I talked to them over the weekend and they told me that they could solve my problems. The total for the voodoo spell was 1,300. They told me that they can do a payment plan so I send some money in advance. I am so mad because once they received the money they didnt answered my phone calls. People I am not kidding, stay away from them. I bunch of phone call yesterday and nothing, five emails and nothing.
STAY AWAY FROM THEM!!!!!