Complaint Review: VP Club US

• Submitted: Mon, May 17, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, May 17, 2010

• Reported By: kelly — Colorado Springs Colorado United States of America
VP Club US

VP Club US Vista Print No mention of a 15 dollar monthly fee. The ad mentions filling out some information. Internet

this sucks.  I have been recommending vistaprint.com to friends... but I found out off a 40 dollar order (where I got ten "free" magnets) I was then charged 150 dollars over the course of 10 months until I realized that VPCLUBUS **** 888-243-6185 charging 14.95 was vistaprint charging me.

what had happened was this: they had an ad that says they will give you a further 10 dollar discount if you fill out a survey.  I didn't see anything unseemly in that, so I started to fill it out, and then I think I cancelled it because it was boring.

In the meantime vistaprint started charging me 15 dollars a month for some reason.

When I called 888-243-6185 they gave me a full refund after I talked to a supervisor, so good on them for that.  The ladies on the phone were actually very nice, so vistaprint deserves kudos for that aspect of their business.  I imagine they get many irate (former) customers.

Once I get my refund however, I will believe it. It has not arrived yet, but they said 3 business days.

Were I to try to do something like this in a brick and mortar shop as the owner by say asking customers to fill a survey and then start charging the credit card they used each month 15 dollars... I would be thrown in prison.  I was obviously very upset and did threaten to call my lawyer.  It seems like a fraudulent practice.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2010 05:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VP-Club-US/internet/VP-Club-US-Vista-Print-No-mention-of-a-15-dollar-monthly-fee-The-ad-mentions-filling-out-604277. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VP Club US