Complaint Review: VP Club US

• Submitted: Mon, December 14, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, December 14, 2009

• Reported By: Mark — Novato California United States of America
VP Club US

VP Club US Vista Print Rewards Falsely claimed I enrolled in Vista Print Rewards, and charged a $17.95 membership fee to my credit card. Internet

Vista Print is an internet-based printing company; they sell things like business cards.

My last order was 16 months ago - in August 2008.

Now 16 months later in December 2009 - "VP Club US" charged my credit card (number from that order) $17.95 for a membership fee to their "Vista Print Rewards" program.

Their automated phone system (tel 888-243-6185) states that, in August 2008, I "accepted" this membership by clicking on an internet banner ad.  I never did so.

I was able to obtain my "Vista Print Rewards" membership number via the automated phone system.  However, I had to enter the credit card # that they charged me, so I'm a little concerned about giving them my # again.

With my membership number, I found that by going as far as I could in the automated system, I was eventually able to wait for an Operator.

She said she would refund the charges and cancel the membership.  She did not offer a confirmation number for the refund & cancellation, however, I asked for one and she gave me the confirmation number and her first name.

If the refund and cancellation do not take place, I will report back here.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/14/2009 02:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VP-Club-US/internet/VP-Club-US-Vista-Print-Rewards-Falsely-claimed-I-enrolled-in-Vista-Print-Rewards-and-cha-539206. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VP Club US