Complaint Review: VP Rewards

• Updated: Sun, December 02, 2012

• Reported By: elizabeth — Glasgow Other United Kingdom
VP Rewards

VP Rewards Vista Print con, scam, theft, Internet

I was Bombarded with e mail adds for business cards for free, one just had to pay the postage. However I did not notice that for several months they have been taking 18,98p from my credit card account without authorisation.I have e mailed them however they want a copy of the credit card invoice and as i do not have a mailing address this is impossible to send. Also they ask for my credit card number but I am afraid that if I supply this they will remove more money from my account.

I really cannot cope with all this as I have minor brain problem and this only makes problems.

Elizabeth, Glasgow, UK

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2012 03:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VP-Rewards/internet/VP-Rewards-Vista-Print-con-scam-theft-Internet-976983. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VP Rewards