Complaint Review: VPI pet insurance

• Updated: Sat, August 02, 2014

• Reported By: Mayo — Morgantown West Virginia
VPI pet insurance
Internet USA

VPI pet insurance Kept money, did not comply with my requests. NOT RECOMMENDED Internet

Its very simple. I am a college student and I dont have much money. I called and the lady I spoke with assured me that the insurance I was getting would cover ALL puppy shots and the neutering. It was an expensive monthly payment, but I figured it was a good deal since they would cover ALL THE PUPPY SHOTS AND the NEUTERING.  I get the puppy his shots and got him neutered too.  They covered LESS THAN 1/3 OF THE TOTAL COSTS.  I took a HUGE hit financially because of this. I am cancelling my insurance with them. ABSOLUTELY NOT RECOMMENDED!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2014 10:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VPI-pet-insurance/internet/VPI-pet-insurance-Kept-money-did-not-comply-with-my-requests-NOT-RECOMMENDED-Internet-1166998. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VPI pet insurance