Complaint Review: VPSLAND

• Updated: Thu, June 30, 2011

• Reported By: Ankit — India
VPSLAND
227 Sandy Springs Place, Suite D-131 Atlanta Internet United States of America

VPSLAND False Promises, My Server crashed and they refuse to provide me with backup. Internet

I had purchase VPS hosting from them. One day my server stopped working. I contacted support but they did not have a clue on whats happening. After a week of hassle they told me that its a Hard Disk Problem. The disk has become corrupt.

I asked them for the backup but they are not willing to provide it to me.  Their TOS mentions that they take weekly backups, but VPSLAND lost all my data.

They ripped me off. No one should do business with them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2011 04:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VPSLAND/internet/VPSLAND-False-Promises-My-Server-crashed-and-they-refuse-to-provide-me-with-backup-Int-747379. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VPSLAND