Complaint Review: VPSLAND

• Updated: Wed, October 20, 2010

• Reported By: cosinecoon — Berkeley California United States of America
VPSLAND
227 Sandy Springs Place Suite D-131 Internet United States of America

VPSLAND VPS Land, VPSLAND.COM Took my money, did not provide me with a product, refuses to answer support calls. Internet

I purchased a linux VPS from VPSland.com. After waiting for the setup to finish, I get a confirmation that my server is ready to go. However, they did not assign my server an IP address, and thus is inaccessible.

This is when I started prowling around for support. Their live chat never works, they only accept support requests online and do not respond in a timely manner. After crawling around on the internet, I finally found their phone number (They do not provide one, I had to scrape really hard to find it.)

After calling their number, (678-793-2009 for anyone that wants to try their hand at bugging them over the phones to do what they promise they do when they sell you their product), I got forwarded directly to voicemail after having the automated menu tell me to go online to file support tickets.

Since I cannot get any communication out of them, it is impossible for me to request the IP address of my machine, or a refund for not delivering the product as promised.

I demand a refund, and I advise everyone to not purchase from this provider. They have been nothing but a headache and I can already tell that this isnt going to work for anyone who just wants a linux server.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/20/2010 01:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VPSLAND/internet/VPSLAND-VPS-Land-VPSLANDCOM-Took-my-money-did-not-provide-me-with-a-product-refuses-to-653311. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VPSLAND