Complaint Review: VUDU

• Updated: Fri, February 08, 2013

• Reported By: Jaz — San Francisco California United States of America
VUDU

VUDU Absolute Ripoff, non-responsive, worthless, Internet

For over a month I've been trying to watch a movie from VUDU; first on my computer , then on my Roku as they told me it would be easier. I didn't get the constant buffering other people spoke of; I got nothing at all.

Well, not exactly nothing. I've gotten messages saying that there was insufficeint funds on my card (not at all true), that my card is not registered with them (untrue), and that I need to update my info (done over a month ago). I send e-mails but no one ever responds.  I've tried calling but I only get a recording saying the are closed. (yes, I did call before 8PM).

My next step will be to contact their CEO Mark Jung and someone at the top at Walmart. You have to send a real letter as those people's e-mail addresses aren't listed. I'll let you know what kind of response I get.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2013 03:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VUDU/internet/VUDU-Absolute-Ripoff-non-responsive-worthless-Internet-1010753. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VUDU