Complaint Review: Vabs Consultants

• Submitted: Thu, January 06, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, January 06, 2011

• Reported By: Lavina Johnson — Hawaiian Gardens California USA
Vabs Consultants
1833 E 122nd st los angeles, ca 90059 los angeles, California United States of America

Vabs Consultants Vicki Burris Will not refund my money for services never fulfilled los angeles, California

I was referred to Ms. Vicki Burris by a bankruptcy attorney in hopes to continue owning my condo through a loan modification. Ms. Burris and I begin the process on June 28, 2010 with a deposit of $500 to start and $200 per month until the total $2,000 balance was paid. As of November 2nd I had paid $700. On November 2, 2010,I received a Notice of Trustees Sale by Guild Mortgage who I contacted and was informed by a loan representative that no paperwork had been received by Vabs Consultants on my behalf at all.I called again on November 10th,a Guild Mortgage loan modification manager, stated none of my income statements , or any personal information had ever been submitted up until that time, as well as an initial request for a loan modification by Vabs Consultants.

Ms. Burris did not fulfill any of the five points of her contractual obligations. Resulting in the foreclosure and auction of my home on December 2, 2010.

I want the $ 500 deposit and the $ 200 payment, totaling $700 refunded for services not fulfilled by Vicki Burris. As of November 2010, Guild Mortgage Company never received a loan modification request or any of my information to start a loan modification from Vabs Consultants, however I was still being charged.

Ms. Burris refuses to refund my $700 and showed no remorse or concern for losing my house. I believe she enjoys preying on desperate people to gain money and knows she plans on doing nothing to help someone keep their house.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2011 02:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vabs-Consultants/los-angeles-California-90059/Vabs-Consultants-Vicki-Burris-Will-not-refund-my-money-for-services-never-fulfilled-los-an-679599. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vabs Consultants