- Report: #899495
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Vacation Choices - Smart Travel & Incentives
Vacation Choices - Smart Travel & Incentives801 International Pkwy, 5th Floor Lake Mary, Florida United States of America
Vacation Choices / Smart Travel & Incentives Major Scammers, Ripoff, BUYER BEWARE Lake Mary, Florida
- Received a postcard mailing with FREE travel offers from "Travel Choices"
- Had to waste 2 hours to attend a "discounted travel" presentation
- Very pushy sales tactics, very unpleasant people, very aggressive
- The "free" tickets, a World Traveler voucher, was begrudgingly given to me at the end of the presentation. They made sure to not give me anything with their company info, since I didn't sign up for their travel
- The voucher was from Smart Travel & Incentives. Lots of small print. $99 to activate the voucher, $150 per person "processing fee" for each ticket, incredible restrictions on times and dates, making travel almost impossible, and also "convenience fees" per ticket. Basically, you would pay $500 or so a person for a ticket+2 nights, your destinations will be limited and so will be your dates.
- This is as scammy as it gets. Everyone involved was extremely unprofessional and rude and I read about a dozen reports about people spending $500/person for a 'free ticket'
- STAY AWAY!!!
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2012 08:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vacation-Choices-Smart-Travel-Incentives/Lake-Mary-Florida-32746/Vacation-Choices-Smart-Travel-Incentives-Major-Scammers-Ripoff-BUYER-BEWARE-Lake-Ma-899495. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.