• Report: #919612

• Updated: Mon, August 20, 2012

• Reported By: Anonymous — Eugene Oregon United States of America
Vacation Choices
801 International Parkway 5th Floor Lake Mary, Florida United States of America

Vacation Choices a.k.a. Smart Travel & Incentives What a Racket Lake Mary , Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Smart Travel

This "company" held a sales pitch and we were guaranteed 2 US Airway airline tickets and 2 nights at Marriott for listening to their speil. What a load of crap. To join their discounted travel company for a mere $8000, you could get amazing discounts on hotels and airline fares. How stupid do they think people are?

We were only interested in the airline tickets and followed their protocol, along with a $100 check. Weeks later the Smart Travel & Incentives Co returned the check and said they "cannot help you further as we are not the original issuer of the voucher".

I guess I should be happy they didn't cash the check, but seriously...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2012 09:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vacation-Choices/Lake-Mary-Florida-32746/Vacation-Choices-aka-Smart-Travel-Incentives-What-a-Racket-Lake-Mary-Florida-919612. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vacation Choices

Smart Travel

AUTHOR: Smart Travel - (United States of America)

Dear Customer,

I am sorry that we were unable to travel you. I would also like to clarify that Smart Travel & Incentives does not have any aliases & we are not Vacation Choices; nor do we host any presentations. I am sure you received one of our vouchers after attending a presentation with Vacation Choices.  We always activate our vouchers if the terms and conditions are followed.

Without more information I cannot see what happened with your file, but i know that if it was returned to you then there was a violation of the terms and conditions upon activation. I am sorry that we could not help you further.

Kara Gallagher