Complaint Review: Vacation Inspirations, LLC

• Submitted: Fri, January 25, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, January 31, 2013

• Reported By: rghutch — Debary Florida United States of America
Vacation Inspirations, LLC
1985 river Drive Suite 103-50 Mount Pleasent, South Carolina United States of America

Vacation Inspirations, LLC False misleading sales tactics, Lies and deception, in presentation Mount Pleasent, South Carolina

*Consumer Comment: I think I have been ripped off as well

*Author of original report: Refund

While on vacation in Savannah GA we attended a presentation for Vacation Destinations, LLC. The presentation appeared promising and we were interested. The presenter offered to give us a free 3 day cruise as an incentive to purchase the package consisting of highly discounted condo packages and Cruise packages. Thinking the program was real we took the incentive and paid $1995.00 for the program. All was fine until we tried to book the free cruise.

The telephone number we were suppose to call knew nothing of the arrangement, we were informed that we were required to pay a $75.00 booking fee to go forward. I immediately called the Vacation Destinations office to find out what was up and spoke to a Mr. William Stemson who informed me that the information given concerning a free cruise was not correct and offered $300.00 towards reimbursement for our trouble as well. He spoke to us about booking a cruise and we immediately spoke to a booking agent who gave us a list of cruises and their costs.

The prices quoted were the very same prices I could have gotten online from the particular cruise line with no discount. This was the main reason for purchasing the plan for the discounts promised. I again called Mr. Stemson, who I might add, is very evasive and hard to get a hold of. Finally he made a offer that he later denied, and this is the reason for this filing. This is a bait and switch scheme that needs to be stopped. I have contacted my lawyer as well as the Attorney General offices in South Carolina and Georgia to get this group stopped. Beware this group is a total fraud.

Additionally, I have been told that this group is not listed as an LLC in South Carolina, and has other names under the same presentation. Beware before getting taken in. They cannot provide what they say they can.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2013 12:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vacation-Inspirations-LLC/Mount-Pleasent-South-Carolina-29464/Vacation-Inspirations-LLC-False-misleading-sales-tactics-Lies-and-deception-in-present-1003325. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vacation Inspirations, LLC

I think I have been ripped off as well

AUTHOR: Got taken - ()

Just like you, I am having the same problem.  I am not having any luck with this company either.  I have done my research with pricing on hotels after I was promised such wonderful deals, it seems to me that I can get better deals online than thru this company.  I tried to get a refund and well they will not even refund me.  I was given 2 vouchers when I signed my deal for airline tickets (the only reason that I bought in was for the 4 free tickets).  That turned out to be a joke when you had to pay all the extra fees to get the tickets.  It was more expensive to pay the fees associated with these tickets than it was to buy the airline tickets outright.  I can go on with there nonsense.  Nothing is as promised...  If there is a class action suit going on against this company, I want in.  I live in Florida....

Refund

AUTHOR: rghutch - (United States of America)

Vacation Inspirations refunded the total amount of my purchase price.