Complaint Review: Vacation Inspirations

• Submitted: Fri, September 07, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, September 07, 2012

• Reported By: joel — SAN ISIDRO GENERAL Internet Costa Rica
Vacation Inspirations

Vacation Inspirations Vacation Station promised special pricing by using sources other than what's available on the net Internet

We were in Savannah, Georgia on vacation and met with these folks for a presentation on how we could save money on travel. There pitch was that by going thru them we can get prices that Kayak, Expedia and others can't match. After we gave them $2,300 with our credit card ( which we are contesting), that night I tried them out and asked for a plane reservation. The next day the guy sent me a Kayak page with the highest price I had ever seen. He even used a Yahoo address. So it looks like they just have some dude who sits at his home computer giving me the same information I can get myself. I don't need to spend over 2 grand for that!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/07/2012 12:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vacation-Inspirations/internet/Vacation-Inspirations-Vacation-Station-promised-special-pricing-by-using-sources-other-tha-938065. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vacation Inspirations