- Report: #1053576
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Vacation Made Easy
Vacation Made EasyInternet USA
Vacation Made Easy Savannah Tour Internet
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
We organized a group of 11 people who travelled down to Savannah for the weekend. We purchased the Ghost Trolley Tour with Pirate House Tour & Dinner package. We were to be picked up and taken on a Ghost Tour then back to the Pirate House for a Pirate House Tour and then Dinner.
Here are the things that we experienced:
- On the day of the tour we spoke to two different people from Vacation Made Easy who gave us two different instructions on where to be picked up..
- We were finally told to meet at the Pirate House at 7PM where the tour bus driver (Yolanda) would pick us up.
- No one picked us up at 7pm as arranged.
- W called Vacation Made Easy and they told us they were "trying to find the driver".
- By 8:15 PM we had been on the phone back and forth with Vacation Made Easy several times.That's over an hour of waiting around.
- Vacation Made Easy told us that they will then try to get us the dinner first and they will see if we can do a tour afterwards. This was inconveninent because (a) our group had been waiting for over and hour and (b) we had other plans for later.
- Even though we had paid over $600.00 for this package - we ended up having to pay out-of-pocket for our dinner.
The customer service we received was terrible and it seemed as though while we were waiting around, they were finding reasons to justify their mistake instead of admiting that someone in the company had dropped the ball.
In the end, I had to force the issue to get a refund from them and go through the process of refunding everyone on the trip.
If this report stops just ONE GROUP of travelers from experiencing such a disappointment, then it is worth taking the time to write this.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2013 10:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vacation-Made-Easy/internet/Vacation-Made-Easy-Savannah-Tour-Internet-1053576. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.