Complaint Review: Vacation Marketing Properties - Florida

• Updated: Thu, February 23, 2012

• Reported By: Risky B — Delavan Wisconsin United States of America
Vacation Marketing Properties - Florida
5401 S Kirkman Rd St 502 Internet United States of America

Vacation Marketing Properties - Florida I feel that I was mislead by their sales person. They took a large sum of money to list my property. Internet, Internet

In September of 2010 I was awarded 3 timeshares as part of my divorce. However, I could not afford them so I started investingating selling them. I was contacted by Vacation Marketing Properties in response to my search. I talked with a sales rep for over a month.
I finally listed my timeshares with them after they cut the listing price in half!
I tried to contact my sales rep but was forwarded to someone else as my sales rep had left due to maternity leave.  Each time I talked with the sales rep I was told what properties were selling for in my area and directed to the web site. However, I have never received one inquiry about my timeshares. However, I have never once received an inquiry about any of the timeshare units.

Over the subsequent year and a half I have contacted Vacation Marketing Properties sales department to find out what is going on with the listing. Each time I get a new person and I have to go through an explanation of why I am calling. It is like they do not keep track of each client contact.  I have changed the selling price of my units numerous times to make them more attractive but when I ask the current sales rep what is going on they hem and haw saying that they have had internal inquiries and that they are showcasing the units at a new venue "that weekend."
I feel that I have been ripped off and that they should loose their certification/license to do business.
My advice is do not use this company to sell your timeshare.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2012 12:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vacation-Marketing-Properties-Florida/internet/Vacation-Marketing-Properties-Florida-I-feel-that-I-was-mislead-by-their-sales-person-843499. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vacation Marketing Properties - Florida