Complaint Review: Vacation Play

• Updated: Sun, December 23, 2012

• Reported By: Missva — Williamsburg Virginia United States of America
Vacation Play
174 Towne Lake Parkway Woodstock, GA 30188 Internet United States of America

Vacation Play Company refuses to reimburse me some or all of my money. We cannot use the package that was purchased in 2010 due to financial reasons. I have asked them several times, but they insist they cannot r Internet

*Consumer Comment: Awww Coast is doing like his heroes

*Consumer Comment: You can sell it

Company is terrible! We are unable to use this vacation package due to financial reasons. I have asked them numerous times if they could possibly refund me some or all of my money. They have stated they cannot; however, they offer to extend the travel dates for a fee since my travel package has expired. You would think in this economy they would display some sort of understanding. They have $250.00 of mine for a vacation that I will not be able to enjoy in the near future.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/23/2012 06:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vacation-Play/internet/Vacation-Play-Company-refuses-to-reimburse-me-some-or-all-of-my-money-We-cannot-use-the-986190. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vacation Play

Awww Coast is doing like his heroes

AUTHOR: The Outlaw Josey Wales - (United States of America)

coast is now copying and pasting like kenny and bob from irvine, so nice to have two of team rebutt finest to look down on

You can sell it

AUTHOR: coast - (USA)

An excerpt from the Frequently Asked Questions section posted on the Vacation Play web site:

I would like to change my dates or cancel my package.

For cancellations, you may extend and/or transfer your vacation package to another qualified guest. We do not grant refunds on cancellations for promotional packages.

Perhaps you know someone that would be interested in purchasing your promotional package.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC