Complaint Review: Vacation Promotions

• Submitted: Thu, June 12, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, January 13, 2010

• Reported By:port richey Florida
Vacation Promotions
4vacation.net New Port Richey, Florida U.S.A.

Vacation Promotions I USED TO WORK FOR THEM!!! HUGE SCAM!!! New Port Richey Florida

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Hi Misty

I prefer not to use my name in this as I now work for a legitimate business and do not want them doing anything to hurt that company.I used to work for vacation promotions and they are a huge scam. They tried to find loopholes in everything. They also treat their employees horribly. They are cursed at , screamed at all day, pregnant women are forced to work in an office where everyone smokes all day long. They make you lie to customers.

Sathish Menon is the owner and he was a good man when I met him but he has become the dirtiest man of them all. Mike Flinn is the sales manager or something like that and he is the most 2 faced backstabbing person I have ever met in my whole life. They sell package in the united states asd well as Canada. They do put you off for long periods of time so that you can no longer file a dispute with your credit card company. It is companies like these ruining other legitimate businesses.

Please if you are called by vacation promotions or any of there other doing business as names please do not give them any information. You will definitly be able to tell if it is them. All you have to do is ask a lot of questions. If everything sounds perfect that is probably them. They will tell you anything you want to hear just to take your money. They call it the green light. If the company you are talking to is willing to tell you all of the additional fees, tell you whrer you are staying truthfully etc then you should look into them and find out exactly who they are because they may be a legitimate company just looking to send you on an affordable vacation. I wish I could list the new companies name but I cant as I said they are horrible people.

I mean one time I even saw Mike Flinn pay a drug dealer to put crack in a girls purse so that he could then call the police on her and he ended up taking her baby away from her. She didnt even do anything wrong. His wifes name is Jessica Narcovich and she is a horrible b*tch,there is also Lisa Wolcott,Betty Butler,Janice Fout,Sarah Starbird,Jose Rodriguez,Casey and Crystal Johnson, and many many more. I am still close with a few people who work there, they do not know the game I am playing so I will update this as I get more information!!

Misty
port richey, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2008 06:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vacation-Promotions/New-Port-Richey-Florida-34652/Vacation-Promotions-I-USED-TO-WORK-FOR-THEM-HUGE-SCAM-New-Port-Richey-Florida-339799. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vacation Promotions

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Hi Misty

AUTHOR: Bigcjd - (U.S.A.)

Its me Chuck Dinsmore the old IT guy!!! Remember me? How are you doing? I have moved to upstate NY and now Charlie is back in NYC!!  my email is cjdinsmore4@yahoo.com    hope your doing well