Complaint Review: Vacation Property Management

• Updated: Sun, February 27, 2011

• Reported By: Rod — Irving Texas United States of America
Vacation Property Management
5401 Kirkman Internet United States of America

Vacation Property Management Called to market our time share-we called back 1 hour later to cancel never got our money back Orlando, Florida Internet

They called offering to market our time share for a $599 up front fee, my wife gave tham our credit card information.
One hour later I called them back declining the service, had to leave a message no one returned my call.
One week later I recieved a certified letter instructing us to sigh the contract and return, I wrote refuse to sign on the contract with a cover letter and returned by certified mail.

Contacted my credit card company to dispute the charge but VPM refused to credit my account.
After several months of e-mails and phone calls they claimed that they had credited our account with a partial credit.

Never happened and cannot get them to return calls or e-mails.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2011 08:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vacation-Property-Management/internet/Vacation-Property-Management-Called-to-market-our-time-share-we-called-back-1-hour-later-700670. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vacation Property Management