Complaint Review: Vacation Property Marketing Inc

• Updated: Thu, January 17, 2013

• Reported By: D Rob — Charlotte North Carolina United States of America
Vacation Property Marketing Inc
5401 S. Kirkman Road Suite 502 Orlando, Florida United States of America

Vacation Property Marketing Inc company called last April 19 2011,telling me,that if pay the fees that the ask for I,will get money at least every month an extra income instead of just sit there and we,are not using it and we, get t Orlando, Florida

this company called last April 19 2011,telling me,that if pay the fees that the ask for I,will get money at least every month an extra income instead of just sit there and we,are not using it and we, get the management fee on the rental money out of it.and lots of sales talked just to aggree on it.So I, gave my credit card details and they took the money $897.00 after they send me receipt until then up to now there is nothing back from them.no letters/no calls.But I,always call them and asked they soon will send you a check till this moments I,did not get any penny from them.

Please help us to get our money back.

thank you very much for your kind attention

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2013 05:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vacation-Property-Marketing-Inc/Orlando-Florida-32819/Vacation-Property-Marketing-Inc-company-called-last-April-19-2011telling-methat-if-pay-998804. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vacation Property Marketing Inc