Complaint Review: Vacation Property Marketing

• Updated: Fri, December 25, 2009

• Reported By: Brad — Jamestown Kentucky United States of America
Vacation Property Marketing
3061 Michigan Ave , Suite F Kissimmee, Florida United States of America

Vacation Property Marketing Information Management Up Front Fee For Guaranteed Timeshare Sale Kissimmee, Florida

*Consumer Comment: Signed w/ VPM at Christmas - alarmed by reports

I have also been taken by VPM. I gave them the same $685 for the guaranteed sale of my timeshare. The salesman, Steve Stone told me that I had to return the paperwork to him ASAP so I could rent my timeshare in Hilton Head for the upcoming golf tournament. (A high demand time in the area). I returned all documents ASAP and called him back. After leaving him stern message he finally returned my call. He assured me he was working very hard on it and I should know something within the week.

I turned on the TV that weekend and the golf tournament was on. I called back and listened to all the B.S. which never amounted to anything and needless to say it has never been rented.

I contacted them today and talked to Steve Stone. He said to wait while he checked the inventor & immediately transferred me to customer service. They answered and told me he no longer worked in the office. After I told them that I just talked to him they transferred me back to another guy and when I told him the deal he transferred me to customer service. The boss called me back after I talked to customer service pretty hard and after not wanting to hear what I had to say he hung up.

I am going to turn them in to the BBB, the Florida Attorney General and the Florida Dept. of Consumer Affairs. May also take legal action. Beware of Destination Nation USA also. Same kind of company with a more enticing offer. They almost had me too. How stupid can I be?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2009 01:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vacation-Property-Marketing/Kissimmee-Florida-34743/Vacation-Property-Marketing-Information-Management-Up-Front-Fee-For-Guaranteed-Timeshare-S-533874. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vacation Property Marketing

Signed w/ VPM at Christmas - alarmed by reports

AUTHOR: Faustine - (United States of America)

I just signed up with Vacation Property Marketing on Christmas Eve, Eve, the Dec 23rd of 2009.  Had gone on the web previously, talked with Gina back in June and tried to research company.  Didn't find anything accept their website and the link they provided to the "online Business Bureau".  Found no bad press. When doing a little more searching today (Christmas Day) to try and make myself more comfortable [was scammed by another company several years ago] ran across these reports at Ripoff Report.  This is alarming and I will write a followup to relate my experience with the company.

I am still optimistic and believing in the good part of human nature.  I hope that those of you who have had a bad experience will please post if the company made it right.  Thanks for sharing your experiences with this company.

Have some business in Kissimmee in the next month so may drop by the address to see if it really exists.  I am so grateful for Ripoff Report for giving consumers a forum to share stories and stop the scams.

Faustine, New Port Richey, Florida