Complaint Review: Vacation Property Marketing

• Updated: Fri, September 07, 2012

• Reported By: MaryBeth — Beavercreek Ohio United States of America
Vacation Property Marketing
5401 S. Kirkman Road Suite 502 Orlando, Florida United States of America

Vacation Property Marketing WE paid $499 for them to rent our timeshare... They gave a money back guarantee and have not fulfilled their promise. Orlando, Florida

Vacation Property Marketing took $499 from us promising (with a verbal money back guarantee from Corey Brown)  us that they would rent our timeshare within 90 days.  They advertised our property on their website.  After 90 days, it still did not rent and they would not give our money back.  The initial person that sold this lie was Corey Brown.. Other people I talked to were Victoria, Matthew Downing, Natalie, Sandra and Stan.   This started in March of 2011.  Every 60 days I have called to lower the rent so that I could try and get my money back.  The last ad that was placed expired on July 11, 2012.  I called then to put the ad in again and the phone was basically disconnected.  I have tried many times to contact them and have had no success.  I want the $499 back and I will do everything I can to get it back.   I can't trust anyone these days because their promises are not guaranteed like they say they are.    PLEASE stop this company and please get our money back.  Thank you!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/07/2012 08:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vacation-Property-Marketing/Orlando-Florida-32819/Vacation-Property-Marketing-WE-paid-499-for-them-to-rent-our-timeshare-They-gave-a-m-937921. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vacation Property Marketing