Complaint Review: Vacation Property Trader

• Updated: Wed, August 22, 2012

• Reported By: Amanda — lake mary Florida United States of America
Vacation Property Trader
1850 43rd Ave. ste 10 Vero Beach, FL 32960 Internet United States of America

Vacation Property Trader Said they would sell my property in 90 days...took my money, didn't sell my property and disconnected thier number!! Internet

Every time Vacation property trader would contact me and say they had a buyer, or a convention,  and my property was 100% guaranteed to sell, I fell for it time and time again, I spent over $5,000 trying to sell my timeshare, the whole time I was still paying my maintenance fees on the property as well. Luckily for me I found a company that was able to help me and get my money back. The best thing about them is that they do  not charge an upfront fee or any out of pocket expense. They worked for me until I got my money back.

Then I paid them. Which is how any business should be run anyway. If you are interested in using there services call 407-268-6519.

Tell them that Amanda sent you!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2012 12:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vacation-Property-Trader/internet/Vacation-Property-Trader-Said-they-would-sell-my-property-in-90-daystook-my-money-did-930972. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vacation Property Trader