Complaint Review: Vacation Register, Intl

• Updated: Mon, April 07, 2014

• Reported By: Rene — De Tour Village Michigan United States of America
Vacation Register, Intl
PO Box 86282 Madeira, Florida United States of America

Vacation Register, Intl Vacation Register charged my Visa $427.00 to sell my timeshare account, only when I followed up, the phone number was no longer available, the company no longer in business. Madeira, Florida

*Consumer Comment: Vacation Register & Royal Elite Timeshare Scam

*General Comment: Timeshare Resale Scams

Vacation Register Inc.-A Timeshare Solution (aka Vacation Register, Intl) convinced me with a one time charge of $427 on my visa card they would sell my time share for $20,000.  My complaint is exactly like report #178614 filed on this Ripoff Report Site.

After a years' worth of phone calls (which I could only leave a message) to check on the status of the sale, the phone number was disconnected. No one had ever returned a call.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/23/2012 12:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vacation-Register-Intl/Madeira-Florida-33738/Vacation-Register-Intl-Vacation-Register-charged-my-Visa-42700-to-sell-my-timeshare-acc-945445. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vacation Register, Intl

Vacation Register & Royal Elite Timeshare Scam

AUTHOR: charlesb12 - ()

I paid Vacation Register  $600 to sell my Royal Elite timeshare. I called them on a monthly basis to follow up with the progress. My representative's name was Kim **. She even called me back a few times. However, my contract ends in June. I have called her countless times in the last month and left messages. No one will call me back at all. They were unsuccessful in selling my timeshare. I don't think they even tried. This is a scam and I highly suggest that you do not give them any money!

#2 General Comment

Timeshare Resale Scams

AUTHOR: Becker79 - ()

Unfortunately, there is virtually no resale market for timeshare anymore. The market has collapsed and the stark truth is most timeshare is worthless. Ebay is full of timeshare weeks unsold for only $1. The sellers would of course be quite happy to sell for eve less just to rid themselves of timeshare. I suggest you to read this blog from Mexican Timeshare Solutions to find out how to get out of a timeshare resale scam:

essentially