Complaint Review: Vacation Register.com

• Submitted: Tue, June 03, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, May 03, 2014

• Reported By:Omaha Nebraska
Vacation Register.com
P.O. Box 86282 Madeira Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Vacation Register.com - Ed McMahon I sent Vacation Register 500.00 to sell my timeshare (4) years ago..no calls, no letters..no NOTHING Madeira Beach Florida

*Consumer Comment: Vacation Register & Royal Elite Timeshare Scam

*Consumer Suggestion: Oh dear,

I went online some time back, about 4 years ago to attempt to sell my timeshare. Someone contacted me by phone that evening from Vacation Register and boasted about Ed McMahon supporting the company, how they can sell my timeshare in 90 days or my money back. I will get DOUBLE what I had paid for it...the whole nine yards of sales pitch. I set up a credit card payment, I am pretty sure it was about $500.00. I haven't heard any further communication from this company SINCE. I call every few months and get the same song and dance that the property is STILL on the website, but they just haven't gotten any interest in my property....imagine that.

I would like to find out what it would take to get my money back PLUS interest for investing in such a SCAM. Help me accomplish this!!!

Annette atha
Omaha, Nebraska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2008 01:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vacation-Registercom/Madeira-Beach-Florida-33738/Vacation-Registercom-Ed-McMahon-I-sent-Vacation-Register-50000-to-sell-my-timeshare-4-336780. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vacation Register.com

Vacation Register & Royal Elite Timeshare Scam

AUTHOR: Evita75 - ()

I was contacted by Vacation Register. He told me he could sell my Royal Elite timeshare in the next two weeks if I listed it with him. The fee was for $600. They told me they had the need for such units as mine and they had just sold several. They were sure they would have offers for me within two weeks. They said they had large groups sale events and my unit was very desirable. Two weeks came and went. I heard nothing. I called the number theys gave me - there was no answer. I looked up Timeshare Real Solutions and called the company and talked to a customer service representative. She said sales people do not talk to customers after the sale is made. I asked her about the groups sales and she said they don't sell the units in this way. I was basically lied to. What they do is list the time-share on websites. There is no sales process.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Oh dear,

AUTHOR: Hello - (U.S.A.)

I had listed with Vacation Register for a 5 time rental and a sale. I received three rentals and they also sold my timeshare. First of all, when is your week, because you are most likely going to get offers when your week is approaching. Second of all, they DO sell timeshares. You just have to be patient. It is not easy to sell timeshares. We are the idiots who bought them in the first place and now we are so desperate to get rid of them.