Complaint Review: Vacation Sales And Marketing - Steve Smith - D. Green

• Submitted: Sat, July 11, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, July 11, 2009

• Reported By:Albuquerque New Mexico
Vacation Sales And Marketing - Steve Smith - D. Green
6686 Highway 40 East, Suite B7-237 St. Mary's, Georgia U.S.A.

Vacation Sales And Marketing - Steve Smith - D. Green Persistent telephone calls indicated their capability to sell my Time Shares at Grandview at Las Vegas. St. Mary's Georgia

Initially contacted by Steve Smith of Vacation Sales in the month of May this year indicating their ability to sell my Time Shares of Grandview at Las Vegas.
In view of my original doubt I informed Smith that I had been contacted by several firms with similarf offers; That I had not been interested then because each company wanted a paid fee up front with no guarantee.

Smith stated this was not the case with Vacation Sales, that they did charge an up front fee of $399.00 but should ghey fail to sell my shares within one year, the orginal fee of $399.oo was fully refundable. Under those conditions, I was interested. They faxed me a Marketing Agreement, William Thomas Jr., Contract Number: 07069-157, outlining all information concerning my Time Shares which included a statement to their refund policy.

I was required to sign it and submit credit card info and authorization for charge of $399.00 I was requested to sign the agreement and fax it to Vacation Sales. I did and expected a signed return of the agreement. When I didn't receive a copy, I called Smith who in return said he would put it in the mail. I have since received the agreement but as opposed to an expected offcial typed and signed official's signature, what I received was the agreemen with the following hand written initials "VSAM, Dir. of Marketing, D. Green 7/7/2009".

Hence my contacting American Express credit card company and requesting they withhold payment on the basis of an unforfiled contract.

William
Albuquerque, New Mexico

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2009 02:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vacation-Sales-And-Marketing-Steve-Smith-D-Green/St-Marys-Georgia-31558/Vacation-Sales-And-Marketing-Steve-Smith-D-Green-Persistent-telephone-calls-indicated-468646. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vacation Sales And Marketing - Steve Smith - D. Green