receives

• Submitted: Mon, December 14, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, December 14, 2009

• Reported By: Dawn — Cottonport Louisiana United States of America
Vacation Services Of America - Vacation Travel Club
3265 Falls Parkway Suite M-G Branson Missouri 656 Internet United States of America

Vacation Services Of America - Vacation Travel Club Lied about services they could provide. They are actively stealing money from vunerable people. Internet

My husband & I were unfortunate enough to believe the lies we were told at the meeting.  We bought into the club with the understanding that they had an A+ rating with the BBB.  They actually have a C rating due to all the complaints filed against them.

They cannot get you the travel prices they discussed in the seminar. It's all a big lie and they are stealing money from unsuspecting, trusting individuals.  I am appalled that the City of Branson doesn't do something to get these guys out of town. VSA preys on tourists. My husband & I will never vacation in Branson again.

VSA promises a service they cannot provide.  I feel that they should have to reimburse people their money if they cannot follow through with providing the travel services discussed in the seminars.  VSA misrepresented their company so I feel they are negligent and therefore I shouldn't have to follow through with the contract I signed.  If they can't follow through with the services promised, then I shouldn't have to follow through with payment.

I will be filing charges with the Attorney General's office in Missouri.  Please don't be fooled by these guys.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/14/2009 09:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vacation-Services-Of-America-Vacation-Travel-Club/internet/Vacation-Services-Of-America-Vacation-Travel-Club-Lied-about-services-they-could-provide-538999. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vacation Services Of America - Vacation Travel Club