Complaint Review: Vacation Smart International

• Updated: Wed, April 24, 2013

• Reported By: yeeyee — Midland Texas
Vacation Smart International
2239 West 190th suite 300 Tarrence, California United States of America

Vacation Smart International 2239 West 190 St suite 300 I was scammed close to 3300, promising a discount for travel. It was all a lie. I asked for my money back-no response or money back still. Tarrence, California

I was promised savings for buying this travel packet in December of 2012. When I compared to the other online sites, I did not even save a penny. The claims was a total lie! I asked for my money back. So far there is no answer after several calls.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2013 06:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vacation-Smart-International/Tarrence-California-90504/Vacation-Smart-International-2239-West-190-St-suite-300-I-was-scammed-close-to-3300-promi-1045765. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vacation Smart International