Circuit

• Updated: Wed, January 02, 2013

• Reported By: Jeff — Astoria Nationwide United States of America
Vacation Store of Miami
4201 SW 11th Street Coral Gables, Florida United States of America

Vacation Store of Miami Do Not Trust them or book with them Domincan Republic All Inclusive Landed W/ No Room Coral Gables, Florida

Please be careful if you are going to book with the Vacation Store they do not follow up with actually making the
reservation. They have no problem charging your credit card prior to  the trip for the full amount but never made our reservation in the  Dominican Republic. When I called to discuss the issue they told me it was not there problem. I wish I read more reviews about them prior to booking.

When i talked to Giovanna about this issue and how i would like some sort of compensation she told me it wasnt her problem so i asked again nicely... at that point i told her i would contact the BBB and she hung  up on me. The agency had no problem charging our card and charging us a month in advance but they never even did their end of the arrangement
of booking the room. The people at the Riu could not get in touch with the Vacation Store for several hours. They also tried to call a different branch as well as the Riu main head quarters.

I wish i saw the bad BBB review before booking with them.  they hold no accountability.  We orginally thought we were booking directly through the Riu.  Shady business practice all around.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2013 03:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vacation-Store-of-Miami/Coral-Gables-Florida-33134/Vacation-Store-of-Miami-Do-Not-Trust-them-or-book-with-them-Domincan-Republic-All-Inclusi-990136. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vacation Store of Miami