• Report: #919566

• Updated: Mon, July 30, 2012

• Reported By: great-grandma — Tavares Florida United States of America
Vacation Time-Share & Rentals-Hilton Head Island
Daytona,Ormond,Hilton-Head Is;and,S>C>, South Carolina United States of America

Vacation Time-Share & Rentals-Hilton Head Island John ? Ripped Off a great-grandma Daytona,Ormond,Hilton-Head Is;and,S>C>, South Carolina

These people really know how to to talk to you to make things sound great.People listen to me,an old great-grandma,don't give put your credit card number to talking sales people.

They told me we don't make enough money,so they said they will tear up my credit number!!Yeah right after they use it & charge me.I don't know why I let them talk me it to giving them my credit card #,I thought knew better,but I guess not.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2012 08:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vacation-Time-Share-Rentals-Hilton-Head-Island/DaytonaOrmondHilton-Head-IsandSC-South-Carolina-/Vacation-Time-Share-Rentals-Hilton-Head-Island-John-Ripped-Off-a-great-grandma-Daytona-919566. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vacation Time-Share & Rentals-Hilton Head Island

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC