Complaint Review: Vacation Timeshare Sales

• Updated: Sun, July 08, 2012

• Reported By: Ros — Storrs Connecticut United States of America
Vacation Timeshare Sales
925 Main St. Internet United States of America

Vacation Timeshare Sales Joe Peterson High Pressure Sales, Told me to F... myself when I declined , Internet

On July 19, 2010 my wife recieved a phone call from Joe Peterson of Vacation Timeshare Sales in Stone Mountain, GA, offering to sell our timeshare if we gave him $299.  She told him he wasn't telling her anything she hadn't heard before and she wouldn't agree to anything until she talked with her husband, who wasn't home.  So he offered to call back the next day and talk to me, which he did.  I said that I would think about it, so Mr. Peterson called back a third time.  I asked more than once what guarantee he could give us in writing that he would get us an offer by Friday, July 23rd (as he had repeatedly promised), and when he failed to present us with anything I politely thanked him for his time whereupon Mr. Peterson responded, "Go f*** yourself."

Since Mr. Peterson and Vacation Timeshare Sales did not have an entry in the Ripoff Report I felt that the least I could do was add one.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/21/2010 07:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vacation-Timeshare-Sales/internet/Vacation-Timeshare-Sales-Joe-Peterson-High-Pressure-Sales-Told-me-to-F-myself-when-I-d-625481. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vacation Timeshare Sales