Complaint Review: Vacation Tour and Travel

• Reported By: Fire1184 — Nashville Tennessee United States of America
Vacation Tour and Travel
P.O. Box 23720 Little Rock, Arkansas United States of America

Vacation Tour and Travel False Advertisement Little Rock, Arkansas

My wife and I were awarded a free Carnival 4 day cruise to the Bahamas. The certificate stated that Government taxes, port fees, and agency fees are not included and will be between $123.16 to $186.85 per person.  When I called to make the reservations, I was told that the total would be $306.42 per person. I explained that my certificate stated up to $186.85 per person. She then started to get rude and told me that it is more because the reservation must be made 90 days in advance. I told her that it IS over 90 days in advanced. She said "no it wasn't, today is July 5th and you want to go Oct 4th." I said, "I know, count the days, it is 92 days out, within our 90 days!!". She then counted and said, "OH, well the certificate is for an 1A cabin, and those are sold out!".  This is false advertisement, a scheme in attempt to gain your business, and pour customer service!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/05/2012 11:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vacation-Tour-and-Travel/Little-Rock-Arkansas-72221/Vacation-Tour-and-Travel-False-Advertisement-Little-Rock-Arkansas-907113. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vacation Tour and Travel