Complaint Review: Vacation Travel Services LLC

• Updated: Fri, November 16, 2012

• Reported By: Ticked Off — Griffith Indiana United States of America
Vacation Travel Services LLC
7918 El Cajon Blvd. Ste N #334 La Mesa, California United States of America

Vacation Travel Services LLC They offer you free round trip airline tickets to go to their presentation, but they cost you $450. La Mesa, California

I was called by Vacation Travel Services LLC. They wanted my wife and me to attend their presentation for their travel company. They offered us 2 round trip airline tickets to do this. I asked if their was any cost that I would have to pay for this. They told me it was apsolutly free. I went and they gave me a certificate that says I have to pay a $50  processing fee to start. Then I have to pay $200 per person for taxes. I can fly and book flights to most of these destinations myself for less than that. I was miss-led and ripped off. What are my alternatives?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2012 06:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vacation-Travel-Services-LLC/La-Mesa-California-91942/Vacation-Travel-Services-LLC-They-offer-you-free-round-trip-airline-tickets-to-go-to-thei-970399. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vacation Travel Services LLC